Hacking 5.4.0 progress

Erfg1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just open the game folder in your pc and find "EUen" and rename to USen, that's it

There are 2 folders. One called EUEng and another right next to it called USEng. I did a search in the game folder for "EUen" but there is no files or folders by that name.

Frostbite189

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There are 2 folders. One called EUEng and another right next to it called USEng. I did a search in the game folder for "EUen" but there is no files or folders by that name.
I had the same problem with 3 games, and all of them have Euen, but in your case I guess you just rename the one that says EuEng for USEng

superlink666

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the ssb4 to play the game,but it let me to update the game,if I don't update,it can't show the start window,I don't know why,my console is US version,can anybody help me? thanks a lot:(

balteck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I used the ssb4 to play the game,but it let me to update the game,if I don't update,it can't show the start window,I don't know why,my console is US version,can anybody help me? thanks a lot:(
With wupinstaller 1.2 update SSBU in your Nand. You must download the last version with nus grabber and put the files on your SD in a folder named install. Start wupinstaller 1.2, without any kernel exploit before, and follow instructions. The screen will freeze and you must wait that the update installs itself. With a SanDisk extreme pro it took about 25 minutes. After this time poweroff the console and verify if the update is gone correctly

Pilchard VIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the version im using and it works perfect :) http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/9LnEU74w/file.html

Cool thanks, I shall give this a shot after work :)

I can't open files, it crash (on win10x64).

That's strange, I am also on Windows 10 x64. It might be something I stupidly did last night though (setting the .NET version to 4.5.1 and not setting it back). I've attached it again here just in case it works this time, though if the one mentioned by Rizzorules works, its probably worth using that one instead

Attachments

• Gecko dNet 5.4 .net 2.zip
    248.1 KB · Views: 206

taxco

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
what disc games can we use for ssb loading in loadiine v3.

I have read in this topic,
Karaoke U
Pikmin 3
Annymore games?

Last edited by taxco,

Erfg1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Frostbike189. I deleted the game and made sure to get a US copy. Now it loads up just fine! yay!

falcon212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I should have posted here instead of creating new thread

---

I have recently purchased Wii U (US) that comes with firmware 5.4.0

I have successfully booted the following games: Super Mario 3D Land, Toad Treasure Tracker and Zelda Wind Waker using Loadiine v3 (All in MiiMaker Mode)

I understood that the compatibility increases is booted using SSBU - so I went and purchased one
According to this compatibility list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...KMKIA3iZDfB-0X20ADKlvSNuk/edit#gid=1725452580 - This game is bootable via SSBU

Tried Xenoblade X (USA) using SSBU Mode on Loadiine v3 - but I got an error message (An error occurred while reading the disc)

The download came with "Update v32" - inside this update contained "code, content, meta" folder - so I assumed I need to install it using the same method (Loadiine Kernel - Loadiine V3) - but I got the same reading disc error.

Anyone, help?

gbamix

Trophies
XP
Country
Cool thanks, I shall give this a shot after work :)
That's strange, I am also on Windows 10 x64. It might be something I stupidly did last night though (setting the .NET version to 4.5.1 and not setting it back). I've attached it again here just in case it works this time, though if the one mentioned by Rizzorules works, its probably worth using that one instead
Thanks, Now it works very well :o), "Read FSA" works, but the game freeze, then stop connection (on Wii Party U (EUR))... I will try with another game.

Last edited by gbamix,

rbk3ai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can dumpiine be used with 5.4 or is there only a version for 5.3.2 if so can someone point me in the right direction I only seen 5.3.2 so far I would like to dump my library of Wii U games thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F