DarkWing

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Been reading through the posts of cfw and such... Alot to process and I aint the greatest at the installing / etc for it to begin with so bare with me.. If someone else has posted this and I missed it
frown.gif
if not
smile.gif

I am on psp phat running M-334 5.00

Downloaded the Lunar demo and of course it gives me the your 5.00 u need 6.20 or later.. I really wanna play the demo is there a fix I can use just for that OR should I just wait till game comes out and get get the full then... Cso Iso ftw ... Would like to get the actual whole game since Im kinda a Lunar geek.... But If I get it then I will have the umd issues either way I need to either update so I can play the demo or just wait till release..

If theres an update from my current version I dont wanna lose my emus that I am already running capcom/neo geo etc.. If so which ones do I need to do.. Keep in mind

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Update to 5.50 GEN D and you may be able to have it work as it has a decryptor for most games>5.50, none of your homebrew/saves will be lost in flashing your firmware just name and wi-fi settings

DarkWing

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gbasp.gif

Cool will look into doing that if I decide to get the actual thing when it comes out.. Been "playing" the import and I am pleased at it so far.. Dont know what they saying lol but seeing how I have played through it so many times I pretty much know all the dialog for it lol..

Dw

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
i have the demo(as an CSO) , working on 5.00 m33-6
i did it myself

the UMD will NOT work on 5.00 m33-6

for most newer game (5.55+)
you need the Patch and decrypt the games eboot.bin for the to run on 5.00 m33-6

the game has ALL new dialog

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ryupower said:
i have the demo(as an CSO) , working on 5.00 m33-6
i did it myself

the UMD will NOT work on 5.00 m33-6

for most newer game (5.55+)
you need the Patch and decrypt the games eboot.bin for the to run on 5.00 m33-6

the game has ALL new dialog
Or, you can use 5.50 GEN-D (or D2 or D3) which already decrypts the games for you, so you just throw the ISO on and play.

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
i'm getting fed-up with GEN fanboys telling people everything will work, GEN will NOT decrypt games that need 6.10 or 6.20 - you need to patch them for GEN just as much as for M33

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm getting fed-up with M33 fanboys telling people everything won't work, GEN WILL decrypt games that need 6.10 not 6.20 - you DONT need to patch them for GEN just like you have to for M33.

(There is hardly any 6.20 games out. Just KH:BBS I think.)

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
What's more GEN will play the official UMD unlike you M33 guys who have to pirate if you want the newer games. Not sure whether that's an advantage or a disadvantage, it is for me as I have very limited memory stick capacity at the moment.

M33 is outdated, you should all admit it. Its a good firmware but GEN's just an update on it. Its just as stable and all homebrew I have tried so far works fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol