Gaming Homebrew Review 4IFIR / OC Suite - Showcases (performance / power consumption)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I never propagandized piracy, all the games installed on the console were purchased from me on the second console (lying in the bedside table idle). However, take a look at how the game looks and works for those who also bought it and play it on the official console:

Not getting into a back and forth. this is a showcase thread, I'm not gonna bother trying it til I know it works.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Reactions: Lamcza

Detroitguy22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're really can't help yourself can you? I'm just asking for proof that the erista cpu works, and if it does I'll gladly say thanks. Until then I'll assume it either doesn't or the math is wrong and it isn't as high as you think. I'm sure you'll take this as an attack somehow even though I'm just asking for proof so I don't have to bother setting it up if it doesn't work.

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Not getting into a back and forth. this is a showcase thread, I'm not gonna bother trying it til I know it works.
oh no :o can you link me a post that shows this doesn't work i might miss something in these 8 pages: / and trust me nobody cares if you try it or not lol xD not even if you believe in it or not trololololol. :toot: :rofl2: :rofl2:
Post automatically merged:

You're really can't help yourself can you?
No, you can help him, or w8 w8 w8 it was you 2 weeks ago? That guy who doesn't have any idea about OC and was scared because someone mentioned ram timings :D?

Soo much time has passed and you still dont understand that oc is for ppl who are willing to test it/ improve it and ready to make some sacrifices in potentially broken hardware because there is no guarantee in modding especially in overclocking :D despite so many ppl trying to teach you this, you are still trying to bite with the same arguments like
I'm not gonna bother trying it til I know it works
#wall ; ).

Last edited by Lamcza,
  • Sad
Reactions: Cooler3D

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You're really can't help yourself can you? I'm just asking for proof that the erista cpu works, and if it does I'll gladly say thanks. Until then I'll assume it either doesn't or the math is wrong and it isn't as high as you think. I'm sure you'll take this as an attack somehow even though I'm just asking for proof so I don't have to bother setting it up if it doesn't work.

Apparently 2.3GHz is somehow incompatible with your consciousness... Especially for you, I weakened 4IFIR to 2.1GHz. Maybe at least you will believe your luck:

Detroitguy22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh no :o can you link me a post that shows this doesn't work i might miss something in these 8 pages: / and trust me nobody cares if you try it or not lol xD not even if you believe in it or not trololololol. :toot: :rofl2: :rofl2:
Post automatically merged:

No, you can help him, or w8 w8 w8 it was you 2 weeks ago? That guy who doesn't have any idea about OC and was scared because someone mentioned ram timings :D?
Are you cooler? What has this got to do with you? Either your coolers alt or you want him to notice you and give you a high five for defending him, it's weird. And it's a showcase thread, I asked for a specific showcase..

Apparently 2.3GHz is somehow incompatible with your consciousness... Especially for you, I weakened 4IFIR to 2.1GHz. Maybe at least you will believe your luck:

Good to see you're still being petty and can't resist trying to be aggressive.. I'll check the video later, kinda weird it isn't in the same format as the other videos but I really do hope it's legit.

• Haha

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Are you cooler? What has this got to do with you? Either your coolers alt or you want him to notice you and give you a high five for defending him, it's weird. And it's a showcase thread, I asked for a specific showcase..

Good to see you're still being petty and can't resist trying to be aggressive.. I'll check the video later, kinda weird it isn't in the same format as the other videos but I really do hope it's legit.

511B0hhgs2L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

I cant be a @Cooler3D becouse iam
Cooler3.png

Detroitguy22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still passive aggressive, good to see nothing changes. I'm sure your next response will be even better and lamcza will white knight for you even harder.. this is why people are talking about milk instead of this topic lmao

• Haha

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You can't even understand why we were talking about milk :D? omG

I can't even :D this forum has so much understanding for ppl like you ^^ this is amazing, never seen someone spamming for so long with the same useless things/arguments without warning or bans in my life : D
Like for example that iam an alt, that you will not use this oc pack or cooler is bad :D
So many posts created and you never use this OC pack even once? You have zero ideas about OC and even when some moderators tried to teach you about it you decided to ignore it. Now you are here again demanding idk what Nintendo seal of approval that you can use this overclocking solution? ^^

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
You can't even understand why we were talking about milk :D? omG

I can't even :D this forum has so much understanding for ppl like you ^^ this is amazing, never seen someone spamming for so long with the same useless things/arguments without warning or bans in my life : D
Like for example that iam an alt, that you will not use this oc pack or cooler is bad :D
So many posts created and you never use this OC pack even once? You have zero ideas about OC and even when some moderators tried to teach you about it you decided to ignore it. Now you are here again demanding idk what Nintendo seal of approval that you can use this overclocking solution? ^^
Because you already hijacked the moderation team?

Also, nice crypto scam site you are hosting your files in...

• Haha

dreamca

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
When I run 4ifir downloaded on April 2nd, homebrew does not run and crashes occur when I run applet mode.
Please amend.
I support you for giving me a different experience on the existing switch ^^

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Because you already hijacked the moderation team?

Also, nice crypto scam site you are hosting your files in...
Gwarantuje ci, że nie jestem z Rosji, nie jestem Coolerem i śmieszy mnie to, że wyskakujecie z tym argumentem w kółko :D chyba nie macie co robić chłopaki :D
Pozdrowienia z pod Krakowa.
Jak dalej będziecie tak lecieć w kule poszczuje was smokiem wawelskim.

obraz_2023-04-03_021357436.png

https://translate.google.pl/?hl=pl&sl=pl&tl=en&text=Gwarantuje ci, że nie jestem z Rosji, nie jestem Coolerem i śmieszy mnie to, że wyskakujecie z tym argumentem w kółko :D chyba nie macie co robić chłopaki :D Pozdrowienia z pod Krakowa. Jak dalej będziecie tak lecieć w kule poszczuje was smokiem wawelskim. Spoiler: Smok&op=translate
not even 90% accurate but i don't wanna to correct mighty google

Last edited by Lamcza,

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You sure demonstrated exactly what I expected to see. The game in the screenshot above is running the GPU at 384MHz stock and you’re getting 12-30FPS. Your OC screenshots show you were running the GPU at 1228MHz and were getting 60FPS. Three times the clock, three times the frames, with the resolution presumably locked so that we’re comparing like to like. You also saw increased stability since at stock the game is *not* expected to run in 720p with that clock - you’ve gone all the way up to 100% utilisation and the Switch couldn’t keep up. In both cases you’re 94% utilisation or higher, so that confirms the game is GPU-bound. This is expected behaviour. Like I said, impressive overclock result either way.

P_H_I

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so confused is this like an elaborate April Fool's joke or something? The hell am I looking at here?

I'd rather not go through 8 pages of messages, how is this achieved and why is it better than the other two alternatives?

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You sure demonstrated exactly what I expected to see. The game in the screenshot above is running the GPU at 384MHz stock and you’re getting 12-30FPS. Your OC screenshots show you were running the GPU at 1228MHz and were getting 60FPS. Three times the clock, three times the frames, with the resolution presumably locked. You also saw increased stability since at stock the game is *not* expected to run in 720p with that clock - you’ve gone all the way up to 100% utilisation and the Switch couldn’t keep up. In both cases you’re 94% utilisation or higher, so that confirms the game is GPU-bound. This is expected behaviour. Like I said, impressive overclock result either way.

It is not true. You said yourself that you expected to see 360p with a slightly more stable frame rate than 20 fps. Or a slightly higher resolution at the same frame rate of 20 fps.

Rendering resolution is locked at 720p only on the first two screenshots, on both 12 fps (and in fact - lower, but let it be 12). If 12 is multiplied by 3, we get not 36 fps, but not 60 fps.

All subsequent videos and screenshots (captured on stock) were shot in 360p mode. The video shows that 360p in stock drops to 20 fps.

On 4IFIR-e 720p, 60 frames are rendered without drawdowns. And instead of 15 watts, which would be logical for such frequencies, it is fit into 7 watts (against 5 watts in stock).

In "+xX"-es - even according to the calculation scheme you proposed, it turns out significantly more than I stated.

Instead of denying the obvious, you can simply ask how I managed to implement this, and I will gladly explain. I wanted to tell you for a long time, but you did not believe that it was possible in principle. Today you made sure that I was honest from the very beginning.

Do not be stubborn, and we can assume that we have settled past misunderstandings, thereby you will return to the forum a unique, unprecedented exclusive, this time with repositories, etc. Everyone tends to err. Do not go on principle to the detriment of the forum.

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm so confused is this like an elaborate April Fool's joke or something? The hell am I looking at here?

I'd rather not go through 8 pages of messages, how is this achieved and why is it better than the other two alternatives?
obraz_2023-04-03_024954202.png

obraz_2023-04-03_025321660.png

yes april fools

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
how is this achieved and why is it better than the other two alternatives?

Hm... It can run every single Switch game (incl. Witcher 3, Doom Eternal, Zelda BotW) at 60fps/720p from battery of your Switch Lite.

P_H_I

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm... It can run every single Switch game (incl. Witcher 3, Doom Eternal, Zelda BotW) at 60fps/720p from battery of your Switch Lite.
That's dope, how? What is it doing outside of increasing clock speeds? Or, rather, what is it doing that Sys-clk isn't?

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
look man I just read your yogurt conversation in real time, can you really blame me?
idk :d its is 3 am for me but no it is not a joke ; ) but this is still overclocking/modding so keep this in mind :D and how dare you compare yogurt to kefir dude
obraz_2023-04-03_025921507.png
!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work