Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I really hate ComeTurismo cause he makes shit EoF posts.

10 words. : )

This.

Please go somewhere else and think about the absolute shit that constantly and consistently pours out of your feeble little brain.

;O;O;O;O;O;O;O;O;O;

Not 10 words, because fuck the polices.

Reactions: Deleted User

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to see a fight between Wiicube_2013 and ComeTurismO.
/10 words

Wiicube_2013 is good, he can make you shit your pants if you talk back to him (debate) but ComeTurismO is no stranger to battles either and is quite intelligent. He is a part of the big 5 you know. All in all I would like to see this fight too (hope it's a fist fight) in that case I got $20 on Come. :mthr:

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Wiicube_2013 is good, he can make you shit your pants if you talk back to him (debate) but ComeTurismO is no stranger to battles either and is quite intelligent. He is a part of the big 5 you know. All in all I would like to see this fight too (hope it's a fist fight) in that case I got $20 on Come. :mthr:

I've done a bit of googling to see if we can at least sign them up to a club/training facility, and I've found a few links. There is one that is close by to where I live that does tailor to their abilities, which has trainers specialized with teaching people with disabilities.

You can follow the link below for more information, it seems like a really great organization. I hope that we can get Gbatemp to crowdsource some money to fly "WiiCube_2013" and "ComeTurismO" down.
http://www.brisbaneboxinggym.com.au/activities_for_kids_with_autism.html

(Thanks for showing interest, I look forward to this match!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E