OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

Hope you had great holidays.

So, I was able to softmod my Wii by following the modmii tutorial. But let me explain the situation:

The Wii I have is European, it had the 4.2E firmware installed, unfortunately my brother update it to 4.3U via-disc. I'm not able to load the Wii settings but everything else works fine, so I ran Smash Stack and everything went fine. Now i want to make my Wii 4.3E (the original region), how should I proceed?

Thank you!

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

Hope you had great holidays.

So, I was able to softmod my Wii by following the modmii tutorial. But let me explain the situation:

The Wii I have is European, it had the 4.2E firmware installed, unfortunately my brother update it to 4.3U via-disc. I'm not able to load the Wii settings but everything else works fine, so I ran Smash Stack and everything went fine. Now i want to make my Wii 4.3E (the original region), how should I proceed?

Thank you!
Install ModMii on your computer, go to page 1 downloads, type PR, press enter, type 4.1E (which is the same as 4.3, but safer and without the anti-homebrew crap), press Enter, then download. Install all the downloaded wad files with Multi-Mod Manager.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1