iNuKe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy New Years Everyone!

After getting Wii Sports Resort for Christmas I've realized I've made the most wretched mistake of my life.

As soon as I turn on the game it asks for an update.. (Not knowing updating was a bad thing) I updated to 4.3u!
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

With now AFTER realizing I would want to put HBC onto my Wii for MKWii purposes such as Hacks and CT's.

Well it's too late, I now saw there is no 4.3 bannerbomb and probably won't be an exploit for months.. I freaking spent more then 12+ Hours today trying to find the right SD card and figure out how in the freaking world you can downgrade to 4.1 or 4.2 without HBC.

So can anyone please help me
unsure.gif

I seriously need some help BAD!!! I don't have Indiana Jones or SSBB, Well I have Indiana Jones on 360 but I doubt it's possible to extract its saved game file from off of my 360 hard drive to a usb drive AND THEN to a SD card so then I could do Indiana Pawns.. And I'm pretty sure it has to be a Wii Saved game slot. Lets just call that plan C for now.

So through all my hours of wasted 2011 mishaps I was wondering if it's possible to

Downgrade to 4.2 or 4.1 by running WAD or an alternative to it without HBC and/or another exploit besides IJ or SSBB if there is any..?

Or

To Get a friends backuped copy and run like I guess Neogamma through a channel without HBC if thats possible..?

Sigh.. I guess that's it it's just pothetic that Wii Sports force feeds your Wii 4.3 LIKE YOU REALLY FREAKING NEED IT.

Just to make something harder to do Via IE Example MKWii hacks..

If there's a solution to any of this please I'd love to hear.
After wasting more then 12+ hours of 2011 errors I will listen..

~iNuKe

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So was it previously modded?

Do you have any forwarder channels installed that search for something installed to sd/usb?

If you do then just whatever the forwarder channel points to on the sd card replace that boot.dol file with the boot.dol of the hackmii installer.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
iNuKe said:
Ok thanks, when do you think an exploit will be created for bannerbomb 4.3?
Bannerbomb was completely patched up with the 4.3 update, it is very unlikely we'll find a newer Bannerbomb exploit for 4.3 since Nintendo patched it up real good this time.

iNuKe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang, that freakin' sucks but I thought the homebrew channel was legal, so why does Nintendo have the intention of patching it like a ____? x)

iNuKe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CarbonX13 said:
iNuKe said:
Bannerbomb was completely patched up with the 4.3 update, it is very unlikely we'll find a newer Bannerbomb exploit for 4.3 since Nintendo patched it up real good this time.

Dang that freakin' sucks, so why would Nintendo have any intention of making a stand alone patch fix for it?
I really thought HBC was somewhat legal or maybe Nintendo doesn't support them.?

@Above yeah lol Apple did that just to piss people off lol.

supersonic124

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy either Smash Bros, Lego Indiana Jones, or Yu-Gi-Oh Wheelie breakers used from Gamestop and do the exploit. Then return it and get your money back. That's what I did.
yaywii.gif

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
iNuKe said:
CarbonX13 said:
iNuKe said:

Dang that freakin' sucks, so why would Nintendo have any intention of making a stand alone patch fix for it?
I really thought HBC was somewhat legal or maybe Nintendo doesn't support them.?

If you want to install HBC again borrow or rent one of the two games mentioned above. Use modmii to download the needed files to reinstall your HBC again. Once you have HBC back you can downgrade your wii to 4.2 and then you can use bannerbomb again (This is optional). To do the downgrade use modmii downgrade function. Click my signature to download modmii and follow the instructions.

iNuKe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkreaperofdreams said:
just rent the game and don't ask stupid questions

Haha It wasn't a stupid question dude
rolleyes.gif

All I bassically said was I can't believe Nintendo got the balls to do a patch to totally block BannerBomb it's not illegal activity or anything.

Ok So how was that a stupid question.. take a chill pill dude ._.

iNuKe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burton said:
iNuKe said:
CarbonX13 said:
iNuKe said:

If you want to install HBC again borrow or rent one of the two games mentioned above. Use modmii to download the needed files to reinstall your HBC again. Once you have HBC back you can downgrade your wii to 4.2 and then you can use bannerbomb again (This is optional). To do the downgrade use modmii downgrade function. Click my signature to download modmii and follow the instructions.

Thanks bro and it works with a 4.3 that has never got HBC on before?

iNuKe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkreaperofdreams said:
it's not illegal activity,but what people does with it it is,like playing backups without owning the original copy of the game,and that's basically what you wanna do

Nah you heard me wrong dude I bought all my wii games legit.

PlayGround, MKWii, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, WiiPlay

all these games I Own and are legit if you don't believe me I have cameras and can show u
wink.gif

Don't try to quote in what I said, I would never ever do something like that

Those are like those torrent noobies who steal that crap and don't pay legit for it.

Umm It's illegal in this forum of this type of stuff so I should just stop.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
iNuKe said:
All I bassically said was I can't believe Nintendo got the balls to do a patch to totally block BannerBomb it's not illegal activity or anything.

Why would it be illegal to block bannerbomb?
What law do you think they are breaking?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you could do nothing more from the HBC than run a little free homebrew and not mess with the Wii itself, then Nintendo probably wouldn't care enough to block it. The reason they blocked the HBC and Bannerbomb is because of all of the piracy apps that can be run from the HBC.

bigguy283

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi there!
my son updated his modchiped/and softmoded wii xmas day to 4.3e so he could use wii speak!!! , his wii flow now hangs on black screen,and so does neo gamma9, the weird thing is homebrew channel 1,8 is till on his wii ios 61 its using!!
is there a quick fix for me to get it all fully working again??
thanks

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bigguy283 said:
hi there!
my son updated his modchiped/and softmoded wii xmas day to 4.3e so he could use wii speak!!! , his wii flow now hangs on black screen,and so does neo gamma9, the weird thing is homebrew channel 1,8 is till on his wii ios 61 its using!!
is there a quick fix for me to get it all fully working again??
thanks

yes remove the stubbed ios's 222.223.249.250 and reinstall your cios's to the same slots. (ie the last part of any hacking tut, after installing the homebrew channel and backing up your nand)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Don't walk towards the light!