Homebrew 4.2u Won't Install WAD files error -1022

travis88224

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Cant seem to find a way to fix the error 1022 I am getting when I try to install WAD files.

Everything I am using is up to date... I think

Im using WAD 1.5
249r14

Everything else works and some wads actually install and play fine but 99% do not \

Any ideas/ fixes would be great

Anti

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did u update via the safe updater? or by someone's personal updater? never update through nintendo. and always follow instructions
I'm sorry I can't help much else here, but you could try downgrading then upgrading again.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
DONT downgrade theres no need to, are you using 249 to install wad? plus did you rehack 4.2 after upgrading

Choc0lat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
pepxl said:
DONT downgrade theres no need to, are you using 249 to install wad? plus did you rehack 4.2 after upgrading

I also facing error installing wad. everything goes well except neogamma and usb loading.
I tried to run USB Loader at HBC, it gives me a blank screen.
Can advise.

travis88224

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anti said:
did u update via the safe updater? or by someone's personal updater? never update through nintendo. and always follow instructions
I'm sorry I can't help much else here, but you could try downgrading then upgrading again.

I did update thru the safe updater I did this thinking that it would fix this problem I was on 3.2u and had the same problem so i did safeupdater then went thru all the steps to re mod but that didnt work

Posts merged

Choc0lat said:
QUOTE(pepxl @ Oct 10 2009, 10:32 AM) DONT downgrade theres no need to, are you using 249 to install wad? plus did you rehack 4.2 after upgrading

I also facing error installing wad. everything goes well except neogamma and usb loading.
I tried to run USB Loader at HBC, it gives me a blank screen.
Can advise.

wads like neogamme and usb loader work fine also bonsia barber works lol I am using 249 and have tried every other one just in case I did rehack also

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1