Hacking 4.0U and HBC

  • Thread starter Thread starter cliyeh
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,290
  • Replies Replies 2

cliyeh

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
213
Country
Hello,

I have a modchipped system, and had update to 4.0U via system update. Now I can't install any wiiware wads. I'm ready on forums that with 1.31 wad manager it's possible. Is this correct? I've tried using it and still having problems getting an -2011 error when I try to install wad.

CLiyeh
 
Do you have a cIOS? Have you read the NOOB Thread Sticky (Ask there next time, 'tis a noob question)? Have you searched(Should look HERE, there's a lot of topics like this one)?
 
Have not installed any cios before. Only thing installed was the chipped and the hbc channels with the wiiware wads. Will look at the noob section again. Didn't find much there with people having a chipped system
 

Site & Scene News