Sendoh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi. I have the original 3 in 1 running in Gbaexploader 0.58b on AKAIO on my Acekard 2.1. My games were working perfectly on PSRAM and NOR until recently, when I realised my NOR sav file disappeared. I was playing SRW OG1 when there wasn't any save file registered. I tested this out by playing a new game and saving. The save files just would not write and the save slots remain blank after I saved. I checked gbaexploader and it showed that my SRAM is blank, and when I load a game in PSRAM, even with an intact .sav file, it doesn't register the save file.

I doubt this is a battery problem as the save file would at least register and disappear only after I powered off. I had earlier problems with the gbaexploader on AK2.1 and someone suggested I fixed the DLDI, which I did. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Sendoh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Right. I guess my battery is dead. I went over to the nearest DIY store and it doesn't seem like they have CR 1220 batteries, so I was thinking of purchasing a new one. I read around and there seems to be new 3-in-1 around. Are those any better than mine? If the battery lasts longer I'll definitely buy those. Thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...