3DS

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Necron N.N said:
Almost everyone expects only remakes of old games and remakes we see in every console (Mario Kart, Super Mario XX game, Zelda Game)
Personally, I'll wait until there is a big pool of games to select, a flashcard and a price drop. Probably, the "lite" version of the console.
Fixed, Nintendo isn't the only gaming company that does this, not by a long shot.

dryganaye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
epicCreations.org said:
dryganaye said:
1. The price coming down about $100 (I can wait.)
glare.gif
2. 3, 2D or 3D versions of a Metroid game having been released.
glare.gif

3. 2, 3D Mario games having been released.
4. A Final Fantasy PS2 port or original title having been released.
5. 2 or more flashcards which provide fully unlocked DSi and 3DS modes.
6. Sony's NGP taking at least half of the portable gaming market and *keeping* it. (I can dream...)
yaypsp.gif

7. The end of Nintendo's unofficial support and encouragement of shovelware. (Prob won't happen. Half of their profit would vanish.
rolleyes.gif

Good luck with that. You'll be waiting until the next console comes
tongue.gif

EDIT: note how I didn't comment on the rest, considering Paper Mario and Super Mario both have announcements, an FF game is inevitable, a Metroid game will come out at some point I'm sure, and the last two are just.... Never will happen.

Well, I'd at least expect *one* 3D Metroid game, but with only one Metroid game being released for the DS (Mention the Metroid pinball game and I paintball you!
glare.gif
)during its years and years being a viable platform, my hopes are slim. Its really depressing with you multiple Mega Man, Castlevania, Harvest Moon, etc. releases on the DS.

RE: The NGP comment, that was more a desperate hope than a belief. All dedicated portable gamers *should* want all portable systems to do well. God forbid they should lose anymore market share to the cruddy smart phone gaming market. And I'd hate N. to be successful using the same tactics they used with the DS (remakes, shovelware, retroware and so-so 1st party title representation). Hopefully original /disenchanted PSP fans as well as newcomers will make it more of a contender even with all the 'Sony' hate going around nowadays.

QUOTE(epicCreations.org @ Mar 19 2011, 03:41 PM)
Good luck with that. You'll be waiting until the next console comes
tongue.gif
[/size]

If I even bother with the 3DS (Not looking forward to remakes and the same-same playing games). I passed on the GBA, even when it was sub $99 and played GBA games on my DS. The 3DS successor is bound to be backward's compatible to 3DS games (With or without the 3D). If there *is* a successor to the 3DS.

Either way I'm more interested in Sony's NGP this time around...

yoyoatw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Necron N.N said:
Almost everyone expects only remakes of old games and remakes we see in every nintendo console (Mario Kart, Super Mario XX game, Zelda Game)
Personally, I'll wait until there is a big pool of games to select, a flashcard and a price drop. Probably, the "lite" version of the console.

Lite Version? 100% No. Nintendo stated that they have already used all their "methods" for making the DS Lite in the 3DS. And furthermore, how much smaller can it get? It's already tiny
tongue.gif

miketh2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yoyoatw said:
Necron N.N said:
Almost everyone expects only remakes of old games and remakes we see in every nintendo console (Mario Kart, Super Mario XX game, Zelda Game)

Lite Version? 100% No. Nintendo stated that they have already used all their "methods" for making the DS Lite in the 3DS. And furthermore, how much smaller can it get? It's already tiny
tongue.gif

Yeah, more like a 3DS Plus or something of the sort, not a small version. More like the DSi XL and DSi. A better version with longer battery life, etc. and/or an extra large version.

Hihomaster

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i'm looking forward :
1-New Games and not remakes.
2-the big Update in May
3-Games that use the AR mode
4-Nice applications ( i want the alarm clock mode back
sad.gif
)

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
I hope they keep their promise and allow dsiware transfer from dsi to 3ds in the may update
I wants some picopict on 3ds >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(