Hacking 3DS XL Start Mode Error

hli1022

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All,

I just purchased the R4i Gold Deluxe. I followed the instructions from the r4ids.cn site. When I get to the step to boot into "Starter" mode, I keep getting this error: "an error has occurred forcing the software to close." I did put the Launcher.DAT on the SD card instead the micro-sd card. I also downloaded the patch from the r4ids.cn site for 3DS firmware 6.2.0-12U. Nothing seems to work. Please help!

roxas-89

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Darn, that's too bad. Thank you.

Any word on when firmware 6.2 will be available to play on flashcard?

I remember seeing a video of an exploit running unsigned code on 6.1 also working on 6.3 but it won't allow pirated games just homebrew if I remember correctly so you're options are limited either sell your 3DS and get another one with firmware 4.5 or less or just keep waiting.

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flashcart devs need to make their websites more clear to prevent shit like this from happening. Those of us that know how this works already are fine with the way it is because it's clear enough for us, but for people who aren't as savvy as us, it's a perfect way to draw people in and make a quick buck. It's a damn shame.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
you can't expect much from clone makers....their entire business model is making a quick buck, at least gateway made it pretty clear
Works on 3DS & 3DS XL (Firmware 4.1-4.5)

no BS works on 6.x (for the installer card only)

Reactions: IronClouds

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can't expect much from clone makers....their entire business model is making a quick buck, at least gateway made it pretty clear
Works on 3DS & 3DS XL (Firmware 4.1-4.5)

no BS works on 6.x (for the installer card only)

Still a shame. Swindlers!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1