Hardware 3ds XL No screen No sound. Just Black

shirokai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Good morning, good afternoon and good evening thanks for taking time to look at this. Lets go straight to the point. I have a 8 month old 3ds xl and have only started using it for 3 weeks, 3 months ago (since I didn't have a game) The thing is, one night after playing mh3u till midnight, I felt sleepy and left my 3ds xl on so I could continue fight it the next morning (I shouldn't have this, I realise that) Next morning, I flip it and it gave me a black screen. Confused, I turned off and flip it back on. Only achieving the same results. I search the internet for helps though non are working this includes: -pressing the on button - take out sd/game card -take out battery I also live in a place where theres no nintendo support in my country. So please, do you have any idea whats wrong with it and if you could be so kind to also explain it out to me on what had happen and what I should do. Thanks in advanced

kaputnik

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Have you tried a norwegian reset?

Just unscrew the Philips 00 screws on the back, remove the cover, and pull out the battery. With the battery removed, hold the power button for a minute or so, to discharge eventual rest charge in capacitors, etc. Assemble everything again and try to boot it. If it doesn't work, try doing the same thing again, but leave the 3DS without the battery overnight, and the hold the power button for another minute before assembling it again.

shirokai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Thanks kaputnik though your method first didnt work. Right going with th e srcond. Is the e a way to access the 3da via pc.? I read in the internet that some one was able ton he t out of the blavk.screen of death by uninstalling swap note. I'm rally desperate rightnow and Ill try anything to just
get it fixk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!