yuyuyup

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a brand new XL, when the power saver mode is OFF, 3D is ON, and it's UNPLUGGED, brightness on 5 (full,) when I touch/drag things in the lower corner, my stylus dragging gets extremely jittery. When I turn the 3D off, the jitter is gone. Power saver ON, no jitter. Brightness below 5, no jitter. Plugged IN, no jitter. Can anyone else replicate this ?

Anything dragged in any situation in the upper right quarter of the screen does not jitter.

I'll make a video if requested

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
It's really not a problem =p
Unless the reason behind the jitter is maybe that the 3DS screen drains to much battery that makes it jitter or something?

Imagine in a game like colors and you are painting and that same jitter effect happens. You are not going to like it :P

Reactions: 1 person

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Why do you waste your time finding rediculous things like this? Makes no sense...

Anyway, recalibrate your touch screen.
I don't think its calibration problem since:
  1. I have tried it already
  2. It's not only one 1 console
  3. its only on highest brightness and with 3D on so it can't be calibration problem.
It's not really like I will have any issues myself though since I never have the lighting on max anyway.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nothing is wrong, i think that is from holding the stylus between two touch points on the touch screen, if you understand what i mean.

would always screw around with that on my 3DS.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
^^ That's it? Just a tiny little jiggle? I fail to see how this is a problem.
And I fail to see why you needed to write that. If I had spent £165 on a brand new console I too would be annoyed at something like this.

yuyuyup, try using some other things for a stylus to see if that makes a difference.

Reactions: 3 people

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Try calibrating.

If no avail and if the thing still bugs you, send it in to Ninty.

If problem STILL persists, email Ninty and it will very likely be fixed in a system update.

Or you can email Ninty straight away.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
^^ That's it? Just a tiny little jiggle? I fail to see how this is a problem.
And I fail to see why you needed to write that. If I had spent £165 on a brand new console I too would be annoyed at something like this.
The jiggle is barely noticeable. It happens on a lot of other touchscreen devices, so I fail to see how this is a problem considering it has to be under very specific circumstances and, until someone can confirm, this wouldn't affect gameplay in most any game available right now.

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol