Very beautiful, thanks!

uuhx6vv.png

c80n

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
This is incredibly useful
Props to the author of this. It's beautiful, works perfectly.
This is just the kind of thing I needed.

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hm weird, I use the 64-bit version of Win 8.1 but it only displays the pictures of 3dz files, not 3ds and there's no additional info shown.
I downloaded the 64-bit 1.2 version and installed it as an admin

AUTOMATIC1111

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
There might be a log.txt file created in the same directory as DLL file, maybe that will have some more info on why it's not working properly.

descac: what do you mean?

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CMD is supposed to pop up, yeah. Which OS are you using? Did you run install.bat as an administrator?

Windows 8.1 64x and Yes run as administrator.

EDIT: I found the problem. My anti-virus kept removing the .dll from the zip due to it being unknown. I rarely pay attention to popups regarding my virus that I overlooked it.

Reactions: Margen67

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, installing on Windows 8 worked just fine. I can't reproduce your problem, sorry
gamesquest1: I'll add titleID, I think I know where it is in NCCH; as for card1 or card2, I don't know how to tell them apart so maybe later.

You installed it under Windows Blue aka 8.1, not Windows 8... Also it could be my uxtheme.dll or me using Truecrypt as both do interfere with explorer.exe, can´t imagine what could be broken though

c80n

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hm weird, I use the 64-bit version of Win 8.1 but it only displays the pictures of 3dz files, not 3ds and there's no additional info shown.
I downloaded the 64-bit 1.2 version and installed it as an admin
Ok, you're not the only one with this problem.
But not only does this not display pictures of 3ds, it makes them unusable. Gateway hangs when launching them, only noticeable difference in windows is that it displays 3ds files with the default picture icon as opposed to a blank page. Uninstalling the program does not solve this problem so now I can't play any of my 3ds files.
A shame, because this program was absolutely beautiful at everything else. Hope a new update comes soon that fixes this problem.

EDIT: found the solution, apparently it was thanks to Photoshop messing up with the filename extension in the registry causing this problem since as some of you might know, 3DS is a filename extension for some Photoshop files. To fix this problem, go to

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts

And try to find 3ds (it should be at the top). Click on it. Once done, proceed to check the OpenWithList And the OpenWithProgids menus for all strings related to Photoshop, then proceed to delete them. If you have a problem during this step, just look at 3dz, and compare it with 3ds. Both should have the same strings and keys.

Reactions: Margen67

Kurt117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
nice job :) just tested it on win7x64 and works great.
+
can we update the covers/data base ourselves?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases