Hardware 3DS whose. opinions

will you...

• Buy one. Like ive already made up my mind to get one.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ill wait and see.

• Probably not buy one.

• Wait to get one once we get flash carts working again.

• download one like everyone else.

• Total voters

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im probably gonna buy one. i just bought a replacement case for my dsl and i am getting tired of the dsl anyways. i want something new. the ds has lived since the days of 04. sheesh.

EDIT. omg i totally borked my title. I wanted the main title to be "3DS : what will you do when it comes out?"

TheChosenBanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'll first go and see the reviews,and if it's gonna be confirmed that flash carts work,I'll probably buy it
yaynds.gif

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Of course we will buy one, even if we don't know yet.........
The developers will move the the new hardware ( slowly, because the DS is still going strong with millions of users ) but when it will happen, we will see less and less content for the DS, and all our favorite games will get sequels on the better hardware....of course we will buy one, what is this wait and see ? It's inevitable.
I recognize not everybody is gonna get it on launch day (like me he he he ..)but soon or later, when price goes down, flashcarts will come around, or cheaper games available, I'm sure everybody on this forums is gonna get one..or two.....plus the slim version and the XL too
wink.gif

After all I'd like to make a poll and see which user here skipped the DS altogether and keeps on playing the GBA exclusively......I bet not many, if any.
Times move on.....and we follow.....

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Buy it when it's released in Japan since it could be region locked and since I pretty much only buy Japanese games, it makes perfect sense. I also may get better features with the Japanese 3DS and game support because with the DSi, Japan gets the better games, there are even decent RPGs now in DSiware but it's only for Japanese systems.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'll wait for the games.
I'm not buying consoles because they are nice, but because they have games I'm interested to play with.

But, I'm sure a Nintendo console will have interesting games.
I'll wait for the E3 first before deciding.

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will be placing a pre-order for one of these. I don't want to be standing in line hoping I get one, like i did for the wii.

D

Deleted_171835

I'll purchase one.

If I can't pirate games on it, I'll be an angry fellow.
mad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto