• Replies 294
  • Likes 22

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could hardly understand the single word that he said.
Whose genius idea was it to talk with no punctuation? >_<

He's pretty easy to understand.

Also his first part about his "Nintendo bias" is worth quoting because it's so fucking true.
Yes, I have a bias towards Nintendo. They're the only ones who make decent games that I can actually play around my younger sisters.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I have a bias towards Nintendo. They're the only ones who make decent games that I can actually play around my younger sisters.

Did you see the video?

His point is that people rant on him for being "biased against Nintendo" and then he goes to state all the Nintendo products he loved and then says that nowadays he thinks they're really going downhill.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I read a comment earlier about the 3DS menu being bland, and I actually gotta agree, it's the only thing I actually dislike about the 3DS, I mean... It has plenty of cool stuff, so... Couldn't they make a costumisable menu? That gray (I think it's gray?) background is so dull, it'd be way cooler if it could have transparent menus and being able to use a normal pic from the gallery for the menu.. Or at least some sort of skins, in case they didn't want to give the liberty to use any pic.

Reactions: 1 person

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
3DS sucks because I dont have one.
Vita too.
a comrade!
I'm waiting till either haz gaemz. (is hacked)
I'm just a poor guy who can't afford to buy expensive stuff.
that won't do Alan John. money is never a problem, it has always been there, we just have to earn it.
But each time I go to the bank and ask politely for the money the police officers come in and shoot me.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Vita too.
a comrade!
that won't do Alan John. money is never a problem, it has always been there, we just have to earn it.
But each time I go to the bank and ask politely for the money the police officers come in and shoot me.
that is...one way.
but you're completely doing it wrong. you have to shoot the guards first, force the bank manager to open the vault grab the money and scram. in case of any cops, if they spotted you shoot first, if not avoid.
and don't leave any traces. also better if done with a team.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Vita too.
a comrade!
Damn... Their aim must suck...
How dare they not train the police officers properly! D

Reactions: 2 people

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Vita too.
a comrade!
that is...one way.
but you're completely doing it wrong. you have to shoot the guards first, force the bank manager to open the vault grab the money and scram. in case of any cops, if they spotted you shoot first, if not avoid.
I want to make a team.
The team will be built out of veterans of WWIII and consist of Sylvestre Stallone, John Stewart, Jason Stateham, Mick Jagger and Sausage Head.
We will start in 8:30 a.m Pacific GMT time at noon and kill all the guard and leave no evidence.
I am great plan maker.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Vita too.
a comrade!
that is...one way.
I want to make a team.
The team will be built out of veterans of WWIII and consist of Sylvestre Stallone, John Stewart, Jason Stateham, Mick Jagger and Sausage Head.
We will start in 8:30 a.m Pacific GMT time at noon and kill all the guard and leave no evidence.
I am great plan maker.
you have to make wwiii first. still with those 3 you won't need wwiii veterans. i don't know who stewart and jagger is, so i can't say about them.

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Look at dat ass.
Sorry mate, I can appreciate the sexy ass, but trying to convince anyone that the 3DS generates graphics that are anywhere near as complex as those the Vita is capable of generating is like trying to convince people that despite overwhelming evidence the Earth is actually flat.

I can see the purdy textures but I can also look past them and see rather simple models.

As for the No Folders picture, it's quite funny. Not that anyone really *needs* the folders as they don't really play any important role in the overall scheme of things but alright, the 3DS has folders. :)
It's the EoF.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DTApple
    please let me look cool as well
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtzMUJIofNg