smile.gif

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
I live in Sydney, the unofficial capital of Australia. The city is extremely busy and the majority of the time I will have mine with me cause i'll take it on the bus to uni so I expect some interesting results from it. It is a little exciting but the feature is a little gimicky to me. I'm sure it'll yield better results than "pictochat" did. That was stupid.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Dylan said:
I live in Sydney, the unofficial capital of Australia. The city is extremely busy and the majority of the time I will have mine with me cause i'll take it on the bus to uni so I expect some interesting results from it. It is a little exciting but the feature is a little gimicky to me. I'm sure it'll yield better results than "pictochat" did. That was stupid.
>Sydney
>Unofficial Capital of Australia

LolSure.jpg

You must mean Melbourne.

On topic, I hope to get a few results on mine. I do travel to gameing-related events often.

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
Dylan said:
>Sydney

LolSure.jpg

You must mean Melbourne.

On topic, I hope to get a few results on mine. I do travel to gameing-related events often.

In the eyes of an international forum, YO PEOPLE, WHERE'S DA HARBOUR BRIDGE/OPERA HOUSE/KEWL PEOPLE @?????

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I'm gonna give it a good go this weekend, my quest is to get at least one streetpass connection, hopefully someone with a mii enabled for sharing that I can use on the quest. Charged my 3DS last night and put it in sleep mode, started off near Newcastle and took the Metro system 15 stops to Newcastle Central Station. I'm now on a train to Kings Cross. Just turned my 3DS on for a look and I've clocked up 1115 steps, but still no streetpass. This weekend I'll go to Kings Cross, Camden Market, the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Hilton near Edgeware, the East End to see a show and then back to Kings Cross for the way back tomorrow. I'll keep my 3DS with me in sleep mode all the time, using the tube and walking.

I'm hoping the fact it's just come out and there aren't many owners yet will be compensated by the fact people are more likely to be faffing on with streetpass etc when they've first got it and it's still a novelty. I'll be quite dissapointed if I travel the length of the country and walk around the capital all weekend and don't get at least one SP log!

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
8BitWalugi said:
>Sydney
>implying you know how to greentext

On topic:
In don't think I'll pass someone with a 3DS were I live anytime soon.
I went to our Gamestop when it opened yesterday, to pick up my preorder and we were the only persons there.

watex5

dvd
Trophies
XP
Country
I bet I'll get 2 people at most, one being a friend :/

In my area the only people who would bring their 3DS around with them would be kids, and they would most likely turn their system off if bringing it around

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
jpxdude said:
I am contemplating going into London later today to test out the Streetpass feature. I'm concerned that the notification light hasn't lit up at all since I've gotten my 3DS yet...

Look out for a bearded geordie being dragged around by a ginger lass, try to walk past him.

jonxs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I live in a smallish town and went out with mine yesterday went to the shopping center when I got home I had a street pass notification, and a Mii popped up on my Mii Plaza
smile.gif
Im guessing it was from when I went into Game or Gamestation.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, 6 hours in and I've been right through kings cross and no hits. On the plus side my battery still shows 100%.

Z

Zorua

My country's a complete DEADZONE. If I find even ONE person using streetpass, I'll throw a big party.
yay.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
In the V&A at the moment. Down here for the girlfriend's birthday so she's frowning on my 3DS and geocaching shenanigans mind.

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
In the V&A at the moment. Down here for the girlfriend's birthday so she's frowning on my 3DS and geocaching shenanigans mind.

Lol I can imagine that she's not too happy with your attention on the 3DS. I'm about 15 mins away from Kings Cross so maybe ill bump into you on the off chance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.