Homebrew 3ds still wont turn on after deleting all foreign files

RMNM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had started off following the 3DS Hack guide, then when needing to start up Homebrew, it displayed an exception error. So I restarted the device a few times, with same results each time. After a bit, instead of showing the error, it just freezed upon startup. This kept happening so I took out the SD card and put it into my computer just to see if anything appeared different with the files. As my SD card remained in my computer I picked up my 3DS and attempted to turn it on, only to be faced with the blue LED fading. After this I put the SD card back in (nothing changed), Deleted all foreign files off SD card (With only DCIM and Nintendo 3DS files remaining, Still nothing changed) And took out battery and SD card for about five minutes, then put them back in and Nothing changed. My 3DS wont turn on even with ALL hacking files deleted. I came in oblivious, just wanting to change up my ACNL town save file a bit, Now don't know what to do. Please help!
(New 3DS XL, Version 11.10.0-43U)

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had started off following the 3DS Hack guide, then when needing to start up Homebrew, it displayed an exception error. So I restarted the device a few times, with same results each time. After a bit, instead of showing the error, it just freezed upon startup. This kept happening so I took out the SD card and put it into my computer just to see if anything appeared different with the files. As my SD card remained in my computer I picked up my 3DS and attempted to turn it on, only to be faced with the blue LED fading. After this I put the SD card back in (nothing changed), Deleted all foreign files off SD card (With only DCIM and Nintendo 3DS files remaining, Still nothing changed) And took out battery and SD card for about five minutes, then put them back in and Nothing changed. My 3DS wont turn on even with ALL hacking files deleted. I came in oblivious, just wanting to change up my ACNL town save file a bit, Now don't know what to do. Please help!
(New 3DS XL, Version 11.10.0-43U)
Place luma3ds v9.1 boot.firm on root of SD card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same