Hardware 3DS Speakers

Zoroark1989

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed from playing Pokemon White that the right speaker's volume is so low and the Left Speaker's volume is so loud? Is everyone's 3DS is like this? Or is it because i'm playing DS games on the 3DS? I need to know so i can return this to gamestop and get another unit.

Zoroark1989

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today actually, I can't hear the right speaker at since it's so low. when doing attacks on Pokemon, I can't hear the opponents SFX sounds but i can hear mines pretty clearly.

Zoroark1989

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope still the same problem, at some parts it has volume then on some other parts i can't hear anything at all? Can anyone comfirm this with a DS game?

Zoroark1989

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i don't have a 3DS game to confirm this but in the system menu it's also the same problem, I doubt Gamestop would give me a refund now since i already opened it and created my own mii on it.
frown.gif

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zoroark1989 said:
Well i don't have a 3DS game to confirm this but in the system menu it's also the same problem, I doubt Gamestop would give me a refund now since i already opened it and created my own mii on it.
frown.gif
If GameStop won't, Nintendo offers a 1-year warranty, I believe.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah - call them in, tell them your problem, and ask if they'll replace it and if you'll need to pay shipping or if they'll do it for you. Did Gamestop give you a warranty? If so, try them first.

Zoroark1989

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah man
frown.gif
This really sucks. Ya think Gamestop would exchange it for a new one? I don't think i have their warranty on this one.

Zoroark1989

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My gamestop receipt says i have 30 days to exchange an opened item for the same item. Should work for the 3DS right?

Zoroark1989

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG guess what guys? Out of nowhere, the Speakers are now working at the moment!!!! How the hell did this happen?! Wow, the 3DS is buggy as hell.

Zoroark1989

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Zoroark1989 said:
OMG guess what guys? Out of nowhere, the Speakers are now working at the moment!!!! How the hell did this happen?! Wow, the 3DS is buggy as hell.
Are you sure it isn't you and not your 3DS?

I can definitely assure you it was the 3DS. I just don't understand how it started working out of nowhere. I did have my headphones the whole time i was playing. Did the headphones cure it or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)