Gaming 3DS Sound Channel

Seaking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who uses the built in MP3 player? i myself find it very useful, just for the fact that now i only need to carry around my 3DS + headphones + phone.

what does everyone else think of the player? i think it is very nice.

Edit: AND if you do use the music player, do you use the street pass ability on it?

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't really used the sound channel at all, except one time where I recorded a sound just to test it out. I keep meaning to try some mp3s, and tinker around with it. I also need to play around with the AR games and Face Raiders, since I only tried them briefly on March 27th when I got my 3DS.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use it all of the time, so far it's the only thing I use it for, especially since I hate Apple and won't buy their products, except for headphones.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
I use it all of the time, so far it's the only thing I use it for, especially since I hate Apple and won't buy their products, except for headphones.
wat?

On topic:
No I dont. Ive opened it twice and got out immediately. I really have no desire to put mp3s on it. I have my phone and ipod for that.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
machomuu said:
wat?

On topic:
No I dont. Ive opened it twice and got out immediately. I really have no desire to put mp3s on it. I have my phone and ipod for that.
I use their headphones because my brother gave me some, not because I bought them.

SuperMarioMaster

Trophies
Website
s14.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
I use it almost everyday. I'm trying to fill up with as many songs as possible. Some of my friends and I even made fads out of songs that I have on there. It's great.
nyanya.gif

Seaking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
come to think of it, has anyone filled out the street pass for the sound channel? i already have, i dont wanna list what the songs are tho
biggrin.gif
frown.gif

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Whenever I walk around with my 3DS I use it. Which is very often. It's pretty good and I love to mess around with the pitch and tempo thing.
As a side note, today I finally found a song where the karaoke mode actually works, which is Want you gone, the Portal 2 song.

Seaking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
As a side note, today I finally found a song where the karaoke mode actually works, which is Want you gone, the Portal 2 song.
haha thats awesome.
you should try Like A Boss from the lonely island with karaoke mode, i think its really funny

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Seaking said:
come to think of it, has anyone filled out the street pass for the sound channel? i already have, i dont wanna list what the songs are tho
biggrin.gif
frown.gif
I streetpassed myself.
I don't think anyone enabled streetpass for the sound channel.

shineaway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eon-Rider said:
I'd use it more if the darn earphone jack wasn't in the centre of the damn thing.

I agree, if they had put the port on the side with the wireless toggle then you can slip it in your pocket. But having it in the middle is a nightmare.

I like the fact they have updated the headphone port with support for 3 pins, so you can use the pause/play buttons integrated in your headphones.

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
shineaway said:
Eon-Rider said:
I'd use it more if the darn earphone jack wasn't in the centre of the damn thing.

I agree, if they had put the port on the side with the wireless toggle then you can slip it in your pocket. But having it in the middle is a nightmare.

I like the fact they have updated the headphone port with support for 3 pins, so you can use the pause/play buttons integrated in your headphones.

But if the port was on the side, you won't be able to play using headphones..

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Dylan said:
Have not and will not. Out of all the devices that will play music these days I think there is the least point to using the 3DS over any others unless you have no other option.
Why not?
No DRM?
Expandable by choice?
Cheaply expandable via SD cards?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: