Hacking 3ds softmod?

atamask

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok first of all. Yes there is one but it hasn't been released yet developed by neimod. He's announced that he's gained kernal access. So I argue against everyone who's constant answer is a simple "no" when there is probably a dozen "maybe's" out there.
Second of all please just look in the stickies next time you want obvious info like this.

As for the softmod it probably won't be released any time soon since one of nintendos executives complained about the potential piracy the mod holds.

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for being an asshole about this but...what nintendo or one of its executives says about softmods doesnt mean shit its not like nintendo is the one that releases it lol

Reactions: tbgtbg

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok first of all. Yes there is one but it hasn't been released yet developed by neimod. He's announced that he's gained kernal access. So I argue against everyone who's constant answer is a simple "no" when there is probably a dozen "maybe's" out there.
To people like OP, "has softmod been made" and "has softmod been released" are the exact same thing.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Second of all please just look in the stickies next time you want obvious info like this.

As for the softmod it probably won't be released any time soon since one of nintendos executives complained about the potential piracy the mod holds.
So only one nintendo executive thinks it's a bad idea :creep:
I don't think nintendo would have much say in the release of a hack, it would hardly be on the eshop

Reactions: tbgtbg

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country

Epic replying to a thread last posted to in August 2013 lol

Reactions: gamesquest1

daicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What 'Nintendo executive" said that anyway? Do you mean the guy from Renegade Kid?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol