Hacking 3DS Savegame Requests thread

Home_Rowed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a save for Mario & Luigi Dream Team (U) with hard mode unlocked in Homebrew Save Manager format? Or know a way to convert a save from gateway format? I don't have a gateway, just found a so called complete save at 3ds-savegames.com.

Edit:
I found a tool to convert Gateway to Powersaves here, but I'm not sure that the save itself works. The game said it's corrupted after conversion.
Can someone test this Gateway 3DS M&L Dream Team USA save for me? If you could backup/extract the save with save data filer or homebrew save manager then upload it that would be perfect and will fulfil my request. Thanks.

Last edited by Home_Rowed,

oruku2008

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. I'm looking for a Stella Glow save with New Game+ unlocked in order to get all the waifus without beat the game twice. Thanks in advance :D.

Last edited by oruku2008,

OptimisticPessim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi, I'm requesting Complete Clear Save Data for Persona Q (U). The save file located at https://www.3ds-savegames.com/game/persona-q-shadow-of-the-labyrinth is only up to before the final battle and not the clear save it says it is...

Also, can I request a Samurai Warriors Chronicles save with both female and male characters maxed?

Sorry for the trouble and thanks in advance...

Last edited by OptimisticPessim,

nicolas22g

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi

I need an inazuma elven go shadow [EUR] to do the link with my copy of Light. I just precise that the game must be finish and you must have beat Ancient Darkness to do the link (necessary for me).
If don't an save who advance in the game is ok to me too

Thank you in advance

Famicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will someone please post one for the US (or NTSC) version of Mario and Luigi: Dream Team of a game file with Hard Mode beaten (up to the final boss of course)?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm looking for a more complete USA save file to test something with.

I'm attempting to make my Bravely Default Uncensored ROM Hack work with HANS. It's difficult to test to see if things are swapped out correctly since I don't have a complete USA save...

Save file for Gateway (or SDF...), please.
Thanks for help :)

anonymoose

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Some games store it's saves in the extdata for example Terraria.
If you dump it you get PLAYER.p and WORLD.w datas beside a pretty huge scratch.dat.
You can simply double or triple your player or world just with copying and renaming it.
Player doubling or tripling works like a charm, but worlds cause some bugs, so better just copy your PLAYER.p files.

Now let's the Terraria save game sharing beginn!
(just dump your extdata it's 000016a6 for EUR Terraria and 000016a9 for US Terraria)

Last edited by anonymoose,

J3anyus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like this is a stupid question, but can Gateway's .sav files just be transferred around and used on other 3DS's? I thought each .sav file was encrypted with a key unique to the 3DS it was created on, and that the saves had to be decrypted before you could use them on a different 3DS.

vinh107108

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone have a save file of etrian odyssey legends of the titan with character around lv 50 ~ 60. I corrupted my save file T.T

Jonkins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Will someone please post a save for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon where all or the most dungeons are unlocked? I would be really happy :)

Eclipse42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone mind uploading a Kid Icarus Uprising save with all (or at least most) powers obtained? I'm working to find the relevant hex addresses to toggle powers, and have found several, but it would help tremendously to have a save with the majority unlocked (I only have a little over half).

i1291361

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hummm i just have the perfect save if you dont mind...
Can someone use savedatafiler to create a CIA save file for me? (files under sdmc:/filer/UserSaveData/)

Looking for USA CIA saves for Ace Attorney Dual Destinies, Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright and 123 wright selection/Ace Attorney Trilogy.

I don't have gateway card, so I can't convert a sav to CIA, but if you happen to have a flashcard or happened to play the game, you can dump the CIA save very quickly.

thanks
more sav save files:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/phoenix-wright-dual-destinies-save-needed.365560/#post-5047998

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a joke for real. The sites listed are all Brickway saves, and no SDF or SVDT saves.... Boo sir, just boo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work