Hacking 3DS Savegame Requests thread

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not everyone has a gateway. how the hell are people supposed to use these? I have looked everywhere and have found nothing on decrypting gateway saves for savedatafiler/ svdt that doesn't require having a gateway. new request. how about someone who has a Gateway and is cool about it convert these to svdt/sdf format decrypted saves? i know for a fact that decrypted sdf saves work with svdt and vice versa but why have a website for savegames when the only support is gateway? at least the cheat database has support for both ar3ds and gateshark. i'd just convert these myself but i dont have a gateway and can't find an answer as to what tool can be used to decrypt them.

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Does anyone have the save game for Super Mario 3D Land 100 % including:

- Every level played through with Mario and Luigi
- Golden flags every level
- The level S8-Crown is unlocked
- shiny 5 stars in the save

Madobe Ai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by Madobe Ai,

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not everyone has a gateway. how the hell are people supposed to use these? I have looked everywhere and have found nothing on decrypting gateway saves for savedatafiler/ svdt that doesn't require having a gateway. new request. how about someone who has a Gateway and is cool about it convert these to svdt/sdf format decrypted saves? i know for a fact that decrypted sdf saves work with svdt and vice versa but why have a website for savegames when the only support is gateway? at least the cheat database has support for both ar3ds and gateshark. i'd just convert these myself but i dont have a gateway and can't find an answer as to what tool can be used to decrypt them.
Same here, have you manged to find a way? Or atleast a place to get decrypted saves?

arkhaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
okay so i just lost my 50 hours of bravely second EUR gameplay because i thought i could continue using my save file with the uncensored version, and it ended up being overwrited

does anyone have a bravely second EUR save file in chapter 5 or near that? i don't care about the level or anything, just want to continue with the story at this point

thanks

Last edited by arkhaze,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
okay so i just lost my 50 hours of bravely second EUR gameplay because i thought i could continue using my save file with the uncensored version, and it ended up being overwrited

does anyone have a bravely second EUR save file in chapter 5 or near that? i don't care about the level or anything, just want to continue with the story at this point

thanks
I could send you mine, already finished and near 100% completion.
But you can start a new game+ and start from chapter 5 if you want.
PM me if you want

Ghaleon1982

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have bravely default Chapter0 save file that is at the pillar of light / before fighting the dark knight or close to it? I tried that stupid save editor thing, thought hitting max gold would be faster than big pharm., and it greatly messed up my game. I cant use support abilities anymore. It crashes my game when I try to switch them. -.-I have yet to beat this game.

Last edited by Ghaleon1982,

Kal-El

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Possibly need a bravely second save right after you get the flying boathouse. Tried to use a max job level cheat with Tiz, only it made a second tiz and replaced magnolia with him so I lost my main healer and can't switch jobs for them both.

Using EU .cia

Last edited by Kal-El,

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My carts were stolen awhile back, so I'm using .CIA backups -- that said, my saves were lost.

Does anyone have JKSV-Format 100% Completion saves for Ocarina of Time 3D, LoZ: A Link Between Worlds , and Super Smash Bros. 3DS ?

Those are the only three I need as of yet. I can't find any .SAV to .BIN converters or anything.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a Harvest moon a new beginning save file I really need one. One where u are a girl character and u aren't married yet. Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"