1. Home_Rowed

Home_Rowed GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Anyone have a save for Mario & Luigi Dream Team (U) with hard mode unlocked in Homebrew Save Manager format? Or know a way to convert a save from gateway format? I don't have a gateway, just found a so called complete save at 3ds-savegames.com.

Edit:
    I found a tool to convert Gateway to Powersaves here, but I'm not sure that the save itself works. The game said it's corrupted after conversion.
    Can someone test this Gateway 3DS M&L Dream Team USA save for me? If you could backup/extract the save with save data filer or homebrew save manager then upload it that would be perfect and will fulfil my request. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  2. oruku2008

oruku2008 Newbie
    Newcomer

Hi. I'm looking for a Stella Glow save with New Game+ unlocked in order to get all the waifus without beat the game twice. Thanks in advance :D.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  3. OptimisticPessim

OptimisticPessim Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Senegal
    Hi, I'm requesting Complete Clear Save Data for Persona Q (U). The save file located at https://www.3ds-savegames.com/game/persona-q-shadow-of-the-labyrinth is only up to before the final battle and not the clear save it says it is...

Also, can I request a Samurai Warriors Chronicles save with both female and male characters maxed?

Sorry for the trouble and thanks in advance...

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  4. moethuta

moethuta Member
    Newcomer

Bermuda
    Can I get a " Stella Glow " Start of Chapter 6 or anything near it ? I just corrupted my save

5. nicolas22g

nicolas22g Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Hi

I need an inazuma elven go shadow [EUR] to do the link with my copy of Light. I just precise that the game must be finish and you must have beat Ancient Darkness to do the link (necessary for me).
    If don't an save who advance in the game is ok to me too

Thank you in advance

6. Famicon

Famicon GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Will someone please post one for the US (or NTSC) version of Mario and Luigi: Dream Team of a game file with Hard Mode beaten (up to the final boss of course)?

7. Asia81

Asia81 In my Ecchi World <3

France
    I'm looking for a more complete USA save file to test something with.

I'm attempting to make my Bravely Default Uncensored ROM Hack work with HANS. It's difficult to test to see if things are swapped out correctly since I don't have a complete USA save...

Save file for Gateway (or SDF...), please.
    Thanks for help :)

8. Famicon

Famicon GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Never mind I got it.

9. Qwertyqwerty

Qwertyqwerty Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Anyone can give me a Threatrhythm Drgon Quest savegame for the Gateway 3ds rom, please?

10. anonymoose

anonymoose Lannister

Germany
    Some games store it's saves in the extdata for example Terraria.
    If you dump it you get PLAYER.p and WORLD.w datas beside a pretty huge scratch.dat.
    You can simply double or triple your player or world just with copying and renaming it.
    Player doubling or tripling works like a charm, but worlds cause some bugs, so better just copy your PLAYER.p files.

Now let's the Terraria save game sharing beginn!
    (just dump your extdata it's 000016a6 for EUR Terraria and 000016a9 for US Terraria)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  11. J3anyus

J3anyus Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I feel like this is a stupid question, but can Gateway's .sav files just be transferred around and used on other 3DS's? I thought each .sav file was encrypted with a key unique to the 3DS it was created on, and that the saves had to be decrypted before you could use them on a different 3DS.

12. vinh107108

vinh107108 Newbie
    Newcomer

Does anyone have a save file of etrian odyssey legends of the titan with character around lv 50 ~ 60. I corrupted my save file T.T

13. Jonkins

Jonkins Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Will someone please post a save for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon where all or the most dungeons are unlocked? I would be really happy :)

14. Gerardo

Gerardo Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Can someone upload a save file of Resident Evil the Mercenaries 3D EUR with everything unlocked?

15. Eclipse42

Eclipse42 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Would someone mind uploading a Kid Icarus Uprising save with all (or at least most) powers obtained? I'm working to find the relevant hex addresses to toggle powers, and have found several, but it would help tremendously to have a save with the majority unlocked (I only have a little over half).

16. ZerOneX

ZerOneX Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Guys,

Metal Gear Solid 3, does anyone have it? US Version

cheers

17. Raybrand

Raybrand Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    +1 I need that save too, dont have the time to play the game twice

18. mega j

mega j Member
    Newcomer

United States
    any one got a save of rabbids rumble for r4i save dongle usa

19. i1291361

i1291361 Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Can someone use savedatafiler to create a CIA save file for me? (files under sdmc:/filer/UserSaveData/)

Looking for USA CIA saves for Ace Attorney Dual Destinies, Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright and 123 wright selection/Ace Attorney Trilogy.

I don't have gateway card, so I can't convert a sav to CIA, but if you happen to have a flashcard or happened to play the game, you can dump the CIA save very quickly.

thanks
    more sav save files:
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/phoenix-wright-dual-destinies-save-needed.365560/#post-5047998

20. Ripper00420

Ripper00420 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    This is a joke for real. The sites listed are all Brickway saves, and no SDF or SVDT saves.... Boo sir, just boo.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Savegame, Requests, thread