Hacking 3DS Savegame Requests thread

lzyslckr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few questions regarding Bravely Default.
Can I switch from a EUR to an USA game and still use the save file?
Does Bravely Default have an online that can be used in the latest EmuNand firmware?
Can I make a .3ds save compatible with a .3dz save?
Is it possible to inject villagers into my game if someone else uses my save file?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
.3ds and .3dz created savegames are incompatible.
You can't keep the same save file when switching from EUR to USA, but you can use any ROM's region (just find some saves with the same progress you had which matches the new game's region).

Bravely default has online capability, but you need to use .3dz format (and if you find a save specifically for the .3dz format, don't forget that you need to inject the same Game Header string in your ROM or the save won't work).

Yes, it's possible to inject villagers into your save, I don't know if there are users willing to do it for you.

I made a lot of saves for Bravely Default EUR. (at least one per chapter).
You can find them here: http://filetrip.net/3ds-downloads/game-saves/download-bravely-default-eurcyan-lv99-fin-f32852.html
look at the "other version (17)" in the menu on the right to find one with a progress you want.

lzyslckr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the answers. I was just about to try the USA game and change the id of the save to see if it worked. I guess I'll have to go streetpassing.

juins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

I dont know if The DLC for PW AA Dual Destinies is just an "unlocker" (kinda like on iphone games) or actual content, but would this filesave unlock the extra case?

EDIT: Just tried the save, doesnt have any data for the DLC case, maybe someone who actually bought the DLC can share their savefile? maaaaybe itll work.

Also, Cyan, would any of the Bravely Default savefiles with villagers work for USA region? All i see are only EUR savefiles, last i checked.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
my saves are only EUR.
There is someone who uploaded a save with lots of villagers at the beginning of the game for USA version.
I don't know if a lot of users played and uploaded different progresses based on it.

nolarrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short I am playing BD on gateway 2.1 (too lazy to update to omega atm) and the game crashed right before act 4. The game just froze in a boss fight, playing while the 3ds was plugged in. just froze. never happened before. Since I've been either playing the game or leaving it in sleep mode, I never returned back to the nintendo home screen to guarantee a save. Now instead of being at the end of act 3 I only have a registered save from act 2.

The boss battle was the battle with the giant fish in the bottom of the town thats a boat / airship.

Does anyone know if its possible to import someones save file?

I'd probably quit before I start from act 2 again as act 3 was the worst part of the game, BD took a huge nose dive as far as story goes, only thing keeping me playing it is that im close to the end and I enjoy the combat system. The story is ass though.

my setup:

3ds with gateway omega 2.1 (can upgrade to latest gateway if necessary)
bravely default US rom (bbb-p-btre file name)

Anyone have a save anywhere near where im at? I don't care about jobs, levels, gold, items, town progress, just want a save sometime before or after that fish boss so I can continue.

Much appreciated!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if you don't find a save at the correct progress in the story, you can always use PAL ROM and my saves, I uploaded a lot of saves at different points (about one for each chapter).
I played on 2.0b1, but it's compatible with Omega.

nolarrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey cyan. I only saw like 4 saves in the request a save sticky, one was yours at level 99 everything unlocked and the others were at the start of the game but just bonus villagers.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
in Filetrip, a user can update its file with another version.
The website always list the latest version, but you can display older ones by selecting "see more version" in the menu on the right.

Instead of posting a lot of different save, I used the update system as it was from the same game/player.

19cookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My husband just started up Inazuma Eleven Bomb Blast and it said "There is a problem with the format. The save data will now be reformatted". Anyone else had this problem?

If anyone has a save file around Chapter 3 we would really appreciate it :)

nolarrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in Filetrip, a user can update its file with another version.
The website always list the latest version, but you can display older ones by selecting "see more version" in the menu on the right.

Instead of posting a lot of different save, I used the update system as it was from the same game/player.

ahhhhhhh I did not know that. You're the man! thank you very much my friend. Didn't know the site worked like that. You have a save at the same level and point that I need. Thank you!

skitariister

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to request a save file from Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney.

I lost my save at the beginning of Chapter 6 after doing the 3 Seals puzzle. Would like for anything before Ch 6 if possible, thank you!

Sirkamilo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone please post Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) game save after beating story mode because I can't save at all (SD card not detected)

Kyle Puddi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thought I'd post some random MH3U (Both EU and US) Saves and MH4 Save with a HR52 character
Not mine, not sure on MH3U saves
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j0gen27zlw7bdki/00040000000AE400 (2).sav
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f6e5y32vjhthvyj/00040000000AE400.sav
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9pd4jyzetuwfe1/00040000000B1D00.sav
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2k8gyfku95q0gyk/000400000004B500.sav

If you DL all there's no harm in putting all on root of SD card of DS
Also does anybody have a decent MH3U save?
After checking these they're not up to G Rank

Reactions: eobb

eldogburger2

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All,

Could someone please please upload a save for Ocarina of Time 3D PAL for Gateway 3DS with master quest unlocked - I have searched everywhere and can't find one.

I have heaps of 3DS games and would happily return the favour for a requested game.

Thanks in advance.

IMRAN_PETER

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
buddies, anyone has Cave Story 3D (US version, venom release) save game with v 2.0 jetpack... specially wanted to play the bonus stage... would be great help...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ_g8OoQM&list=RD8FFQ_g8OoQM&start_radio=1