Not open for further replies.

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
georgelathouwers said:
Cite News from xyphon3dsromgames.blogspot.com, not sure about the reliability.

"It is just a matter of time that the 3DS roms will be released for downloads. This is due to the fact that the game has been successfully cracked down, we cannot yet post screenshots or videos at the moment due to copyright regulations. We will post the links immediately as soon as DS (like the R4 Company) storage device companies will have the legal rights to claim a back-up copy of each game carts. Once this things are settle we will be grateful to post all the download links of the game here."
Craptalk! Case solved!

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
georgelathouwers said:

"It is just a matter of time that the 3DS roms will be released for downloads. This is due to the fact that the game has been successfully cracked down, we cannot yet post screenshots or videos at the moment due to copyright regulations. We will post the links immediately as soon as DS (like the R4 Company) storage device companies will have the legal rights to claim a back-up copy of each game carts. Once this things are settle we will be grateful to post all the download links of the game here."
For some reason, just the name of the site makes me think "bullshit"

killakk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hola, nice thread dude. And I can't wait for the roms
frown.gif

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
georgelathouwers said:

Did anyone else laugh when they read this?

ROMs are fine... but screenshots? NO WAY! Copyright infringement!

solofrags

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
there will be no 3ds games and console will not be hacked, read some news from Nintendo, the console and the console drm is a tank

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
solofrags said:
there will be no 3ds games and console will not be hacked, read some news from Nintendo, the console and the console drm is a tank

yeah like I'll believe Nintendo's "tank security" *Wii Cough*, every major console has been hacked...eventually, its only a matter of time and interest.

Oceanborn712

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
solofrags said:
Yup yup, like the PS3's tank security that made it absolutely unhackable, yes?
wink.gif

EVERYTHING will be hacked sooner or later. And only because Nintendo says they have super awesome protection doesn't mean they actually have it.

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess that's why they created anti-tank missles?

solofrags said:

zanfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everything is hackable...and im damn sure this system along with NGP will eventually get hacked. Even the big consoles have been hackable in some form....and just look at PSN...youd think that would be next to impossible...but when people are determined....well you know the rest.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
Why the HELL is this topic nine pages long? Shouldn't this be closed now?

You guys shoudl go the the Rule 35 thread in the EoF. Don't waste your time here.
Personally, I've been trying to figure that out myself.

RisnDevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ Totalnoob617 and Slynk:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

Just wanted to leave that here for you to peruse so you can actually speak intelligibly and use terms correctly. I am going to assume you won't read it, so let me summarize: NOTHING about PIRACY has ANYTHING to do with Fair Use. Fair Use allows for limited reproductions or distribution of content, generally not the entire content (though if need is evident or justified, ok) for assorted purposes which include, but are not limited to: commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. A statute or commonly accepted standard that is not expressly stated in Fair Use is use of a BACKUP of YOUR OWN, LEGALLY PURCHASED CONTENT, usually for the express purpose of use on multiple devices. (One problem with this, however, is that the DMCA {which is very outdated, which is a wholly different topic/argument unto itself} "criminalizes production and dissemination of technology, devices, or services intended to circumvent measures (commonly known as digital rights management or DRM) that control access to copyrighted works".)

I know I am very late to this conversation (or more appropriately that argument) but I am in Afghanistan, don't always get regular internet access, and really wanted to correct some of the errors you two were spouting.

For the record: while I purchase content legally, I pirate wantonly and know that not only is what I do wrong, but there is no way to justify nor do I even attempt to justify it.

Slynk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RisnDevil said:
@ Totalnoob617 and Slynk:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

Just wanted to leave that here for you to peruse so you can actually speak intelligibly and use terms correctly. I am going to assume you won't read it, so let me summarize: NOTHING about PIRACY has ANYTHING to do with Fair Use. Fair Use allows for limited reproductions or distribution of content, generally not the entire content (though if need is evident or justified, ok) for assorted purposes which include, but are not limited to: commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. A statute or commonly accepted standard that is not expressly stated in Fair Use is use of a BACKUP of YOUR OWN, LEGALLY PURCHASED CONTENT, usually for the express purpose of use on multiple devices. (One problem with this, however, is that the DMCA {which is very outdated, which is a wholly different topic/argument unto itself} "criminalizes production and dissemination of technology, devices, or services intended to circumvent measures (commonly known as digital rights management or DRM) that control access to copyrighted works".)

I know I am very late to this conversation (or more appropriately that argument) but I am in Afghanistan, don't always get regular internet access, and really wanted to correct some of the errors you two were spouting.

For the record: while I purchase content legally, I pirate wantonly and know that not only is what I do wrong, but there is no way to justify nor do I even attempt to justify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work