Gaming [3DS] rodea the sky solider...is worth it?

Arshes91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I guys ive recently bought rodea the sky solider for the nintendo 3ds so far im really enjoying this game.

24ee2ao.jpg

so here we go i hope everyone gets this little gem.

one note: is only in english text within german and french and japanese voice but i can't complain about it. :D

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
This game is terrible.
Aweful controls, graphics are pretty bad and boring and the game doesn't run smoothly at all.

It's a shame, because better optimization really could've made it a good game, it reminds me of Gravity Rush which was fantastic imo.

To the poster above, I've only been able to use L and R to move the camera in a rotation (no free control at all). Simply bad.
They should've at the very least gave the option for c-nub/cpp or even touch controls...

Last edited by Varia,
Reactions: BhenBen_85

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This game is terrible.
Aweful controls, graphics are pretty bad and boring and the game doesn't run smoothly at all.

It's a shame, because better optimization really could've made it a good game, it reminds me of Gravity Rush which was fantastic imo.

To the poster above, I've only been able to use L and R to move the camera in a rotation (no free control at all). Simply bad.
They should've at the very least gave the option for c-nub/cpp or even touch controls...
Damn, that's really too bad since the game looks kinda interesting.

Voltshock R

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just purchased the WiiU version with the Wii game inside. I think the game is like those titles where the review is awful and then a few years they go on about hidden gem quality. By then it is too late and you are crying in pudding.
I can update with review once I play through. It seems like PS2/GC Sonic (with the coin line thing and enemy rush) crossed with Shadow the Hedgehog (gun and aim) crossed with Super Mario Galaxy (gravity and separated platiforms) crossed with Shadow of Colossus (on battles) with Solatorobo (atmosphere to a degree) with Skies of Arcadia wantabe.
I hope the story develops well. Sometimes cliche at the beginning twists into amazing. Remember, reviewer often only cover few hours in.
If I had complains prior to play and what I noticed in gameplay video for impression, I say areas can be empty at time (and areas are large), aiming is at times annoying, and the female can be a Navi when music does not distract.
Color of atmosphere is give or take and I like the challenge to saying as air-borne as possible in the WiiU version. Heard the 3DS frame-rate can be a bother.
The music though.......aw, yes :
I say sit on purchase unless you really want the Wii version with WiiU (which all releases at this point have. Since underdog and Black Friday, consider sale options and if title falls under 40 for WiiU with Wii, do it.)
Creator made Wii version and 3DS is remake of company without his approval "ported" to WiiU (so graphically PS3 or late PS2...I like so no complaints here).

Last edited by Voltshock R,
Reactions: Arshes91

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place