3DS Region Change Issues

Derpdude32

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently bought my mother a japanese 3ds, followed the 3ds.hacks guide all the way through word for word. 3DS games work great the system language is now in english but when I try to play US DS games it give me an error, specifically:
An Error Ocurred (ErrDisp)
Error Type: generic
Process ID: 19
Process Name: am
Process Title ID: 0004013000001502
Address: 0x001093aa
Error Code: 0xc8804478

Press any button to reboot

Any ideas, whether I did something wrong or its a software issue?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By "US DS games", do you mean regular DS games as opposed to 3DS games? Because all DS games are region-free; there's no such thing as a "US DS game". Are you only experiencing problems with certain DS cartridges?

Derpdude32

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By "US DS games", do you mean regular DS games as opposed to 3DS games? Because all DS games are region-free; there's no such thing as a "US DS game". Are you only experiencing problems with certain DS cartridges?
I am experiencing problems with ALL DS games, physical cartridge and the few I installed with an nds forwarder, all get the exact same error upon launch.
Post automatically merged:

Issue has been resolved, I found a section titled DSi / DS functionality is broken in the troubleshooting area, and after the system messed around and gave me trouble I got the fix working.
Thank you for your assistance and time

Last edited by Derpdude32,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto