3DS, PsVita or Wii U?!

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking to save up for one of the three. Big Nintendo and Sony fan. If you have questions about me that may reveal the reasons of why I should get one of the three, then go ahead and ask. I'm at a very indecisive state currently and I cannot decide at all!! :cry:

Ask away!! (If in the least, I may want a Psp 3000 for hacking)

.. This is where you come in, Rydian.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd say get a 3DS or Vita depending on which of those platforms offer games that interests you the most. I wouldn't really recommend a Wii U until it has more than the usual 2D Mario and some awfully ported games to offer the only strong points right now on that system are ZombiU which people seem to have very split opinions about and Miiverse. At least wait until Rayman Legends and Pikmin 3 are out before considering buying one.

Personally I think the 3DS offers a bit more content right now, but that's just me speaking. Look up some of the current and upcoming games and decide for yourself.

Niksy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would suggest getting a 3DS. It has a good amount of games and by the looks of it is hacked(though there are no flashcards/CFW as of yet).

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a PS2.

Have one.

I'd say get a 3DS or Vita depending on which of those platforms offer games that interests you the most. I wouldn't really recommend a Wii U until it has more than the usual 2D Mario and some awfully ported games to offer the only strong points right now on that system are ZombiU which people seem to have very split opinions about and Miiverse. At least wait until Rayman Legends and Pikmin 3 are out before considering buying one.

Personally I think the 3DS offers a bit more content right now, but that's just me speaking. Look up some of the current and upcoming games and decide for yourself.

Yeah, I'm leaning toward a 3DS, I'm just worried if they make a Ruby/Sapphire remake or Sixth Gen, it will be a 3DS exclusive and I don't want to miss out on that. Heard the rumor of a Majora's Mask remake, so hopefully there is a good list of upcoming games.

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get another one.

Bought a PS1 for $2.00 bucks today.

Dear emirgre,
1YhV4.jpg

Reactions: Rizsparky

jacksprat1990

Trophies
XP
Country
His post count is high because he posts meaningless sh** like that.

I would suggest a 3DS, XL version would be the best choice. It's establishing itself more so than the Vita. The Wii U hasn't really taken off yet either.

Reactions: ImNotSkilled

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Have one.

Yeah, I'm leaning toward a 3DS, I'm just worried if they make a Ruby/Sapphire remake or Sixth Gen, it will be a 3DS exclusive and I don't want to miss out on that. Heard the rumor of a Majora's Mask remake, so hopefully there is a good list of upcoming games.
They will make at least one of those and it will almost certainly be a 3DS exclusive.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Depends on what you want to play and if you want to play alone, with friends or perhaps on the go. I've got a 3DS and a PSVita, a friend has a WiiU. Personally like the PSVita over the 3DS because of certain games, but both are good. If you want to have a lot of fun with friends, get the WiiU Deluxe Edition for Nintendoland (a bunch of minigames and loads of fun (especially for long gaming sessions!).

If you have a DS or PSP, neither of the new gen handhelds offer anything truly spectacular so far. You could just as well go with the older consoles. As for the WiiU, if you don't have a Wii, get the WiiU because you get both consoles in one sans the GC controller ports.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol at emigre having a high post count.

Seriously kids.

Anyway I'm expecting some soulx/Foxi4 beef off between the 3DS + Wii U vs. Vita which resolves in a typical pretentious ego-off while I go to another thread because I don't actually do shit in these threads.

Oh and Valwin will pepper in some troll lingo here and there.

EDIT: This is also a horrible site to ask whether you should get a Nintendo console or a Sony console. You're better off finding a site that's not so one-sided. Like I'd throw my suggestion out but I'd get eaten alive for trying to be helpful.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lol at emigre having a high post count.

Seriously kids.

Anyway I'm expecting some soulx/Foxi4 beef off between the 3DS + Wii U vs. Vita which resolves in a typical pretentious ego-off while I go to another thread because I don't actually do shit in these threads.

Oh and Valwin will pepper in some troll lingo here and there.

EDIT: This is also a horrible site to ask whether you should get a Nintendo console or a Sony console. You're better off finding a site that's not so one-sided. Like I'd throw my suggestion out but I'd get eaten alive for trying to be helpful.

tl;dr: Get a Vita.

Reactions: Guild McCommunist

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Eh, that's just a cop-out.

http://gbatemp.net/topic/331083-why-you-should-get-a-psp-now/
I straight-up told people to get a PSP (even listing reasons it's better than the DS for things like emulation), and that thread went six pages, convinced multiple people to buy a PSP, and isn't even locked or anything, it just eventually fell off the first page on it's own.

Why? 'Cause it's not about opinions, it's about facts. So nobody had any invitations to insult other people for disagreeing with on what sort of entertainment they prefer (seriously, as some people here have shown, disagreeing about entertainment is like blasphemy, fucking children).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.