

That's understandable. I wouldn't leak secrets if I was getting good hours tooEphenSteve said:yea its work related id tell you if i wasnt getting such good hours. you dont have to trust me as a source but its on RSS which is the database we use for everything and its what the street date says. my co-worker almost put them up on the pegs lol. i hella chewed him out.

chris888222 said:What does it mean by 'prepaid cards' on the title? I don't get it![]()

Didn't the PSN service actually store the credit card details along with the users account details?Another World said:chris888222 said:What does it mean by 'prepaid cards' on the title? I don't get it![]()
like dsi-ware cards, you buy $20 worth of points (2,000 point card) instead of putting a credit card into the system. after the ps3 crap i'd never put a credit into a gaming system.
-another world


You work in bestbuy?EphenSteve said:may 29th is what it says when i look up the SKU# on in the database at my work. so wouldn't it make sense to release the update for the 3DS as well?
IWATA: 3DS eShop will be available in Late May via a global firmware update.EphenSteve said:i wouldnt say its a place holder date. place holder dates are set for 12/31/2011 or for some goofy reason 12/31/9999

EphenSteve said:how about people dont metaphorically call me an idiot and i wouldn't get mad, im just trying to give insight cause i have access to something, and i risk my job in doing so. so yea.