3DS Powersaves Problem

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by superpatch13, Oct 19, 2014.

1. superpatch13
    OP

superpatch13 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2013
    United States
    So my pS hasn't been working for a while and I just thought it was servers and what-not. but then the other day I tried it out at a local store and my friend's house. Worked perfectly fine there. It's just when I'm at my own house it doesn't want to work. I don't know what's wrong- PS is allowed through my firewall. It says "Web Operation Failed Error (0)" so somehow it won't connect to the site. Any way to fix this?

2. Jao Chu

Jao Chu GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 20, 2013
    straya m8
    Are you running any firewall software? If your firewall settings are set too aggressively, perhaps you will have to make an exception for the powersaves app.

That's the only thing i can think of. The fact it worked elsewhere means it's def a problem on your side. Router settings aswell might need to be checked also.

3. superpatch13
    OP

superpatch13 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2013
    United States
    I do have Windows Firewall, but I allowed the program to go through. The router's firewall security is already set to low. I can't seem to figure out what's blocking the app's connection.

4. Jao Chu

Jao Chu GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 20, 2013
    straya m8
    Do you have a mobile phone that you can tether to your PC and a decent data allowance? You could try that, i suppose. You could definitely know if its your router or PC after trying.

5. superpatch13
    OP

superpatch13 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2013
    United States
    I don't have a smart phone to do that. It's not my pc since I've used it other places (it's a laptop).

6. xSoloD

xSoloD Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2014
    United States
    I'd like to see this question answered

7. xSoloD

xSoloD Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2014
    United States
    Have you fixed it? I've been having this same problem

8. superpatch13
    OP

superpatch13 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2013
    United States
    It's been working for a little while now. I guess it just fixed itself?

9. Hadez978

Hadez978 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2015
    United States
    hi it work even if it say the error code 0 just go to the code tab and the code is there to select and apply i get that error everytime i use it but it works fine