Hardware 3DS out Fall 2010?!?

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's hardly proof. That could be many things. It could be a mistake, or more likely, it will come out for other consoles first then the 3DS later. It doesn't even have a source there. That doesn't absolutely mean that the 3DS is coming out this fall.

naruses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come on, you call that proof.

Wikipedia is known to be an foolish website because anyone can edit any article. I could say that the 3DS will be released tommorow.

PS: sorry if I was rude

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
;o yay sims!

That isn't really proof...
That's probably a mistake yeah..
Just believe it if i'ts confirmed by Ninty themself..

The usual mistake
smile.gif

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Sims for the 3DS is surely going to come out after the other consoles one.
Besides, I don't know on which interview, the 3DS was confirmed not to be out this year...and it was confirmed to be out by March 31st 2011 so, It's definetly coming out January 1st - March 31st 2011...unless Nintendo plays the Renegade Kid game and delays the release date repeatedly

Don't let yourself be taken by rumors~

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ramonra said:
...and it was confirmed to be out by March 31st 2011 so, It's definetly coming out January 1st - March 31st 2011...
That could mean any date from tomorrow to March 31st 2011.

The Wikipedia article also seems to have been edited:
WikipediaThe game was released for Windows and Mac OS X in June 2009. The Sims 3 has not yet been released on consoles, but will be on October 26, 2010, for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii and Nintendo DS. There is also a Nintendo 3DS version under development, which will be in 3D (although the console itself has not been released yet).

D

Deleted-188346

naruses said:
Wikipedia is known to be an foolish website because anyone can edit any article.
Not true. Generally, if I find information that seems "wow, really?", I will either check the source, or google to see if it's true. The OP should of done that.

For example, the Donkey Kong 64 page said that it will be released for 3DS, as well as Virtual Console for Wii. I quickly googled "Donkey Kong 64+3DS", and, of course that isn't true. So I added in Virtual Boy as well, to see if anyone would clear it up, which they did within 20 minutes.

Wikipedia is great, I bet that anybody who slags it, also uses it.
cool.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
EA announced that The Sims 3 will be ported on next-gen consoles, starting fall 2010 (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, DS, and 3DS).

There, now it's not tied to any specific date
happy.gif

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Apart from the fact that there is a specific release date of October 26th for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and DS. There isn't a specific release date for the 3DS as its release date has not been confirmed. Now can we close this topic as it has turned into "When is Sims 3 out for consoles" instead of having anything to do with a possible 3DS release date.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Thoob said:
Ramonra said:
...and it was confirmed to be out by March 31st 2011 so, It's definetly coming out January 1st - March 31st 2011...
That could mean any date from tomorrow to March 31st 2011.

QUOTE(Ramonra @ Jul 7 2010, 01:14 AM)
the 3DS was confirmed not to be out this year

Read the full post next time

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when i first clicked this i thought it said "Fall out for 3DS, proof" i was like EPIC TROLL WIN! then i realized it was genuine speculation
frown.gif

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Yeah there is no way this is any indication that the 3DS or this game will be out in the Fall. Anyone remember Spider-Man 2? The game came out for multiple consoles like a day or so earlier before the movie came out (beginning of July 04) but then later when the Nintendo DS launched in the US (was it November-ish?) the DS version of the game launched as well. Of course then later when the PSP launched here in 2005 we also got another version of Spider-Man 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1