• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I like that reasoning. The N3DS should stay concurrent, even in the first 2-3 years of the switch, unless ofcourse if they abandon The Switch after the first 12-18 months, then it might remain a standard.
And we already know for a fact that the Switch doesn't have 3D mode.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't it possible that, as Nintendo said, they'll continue with the 3DS and the Switch? After all, imagine Pokémon being played with 1 screen again, like it was until gen 4, but now with Pokémon's new graphics? And the Switch may miserably fail just like the Wii U did, so they'll need their long-term friend 3DS again,which has already survived 6 years and is ready to survive 6 more years.
Well I wouldn't say that too confidentley anyway. I only say that because if it were to go on for 6 more years, you can bet more models are gonna be released, its just how Nintendo rolls.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not anymore. Some don't even work on O3DS.

What do you mean?

Like 5 exclusives.
1) I did say usually come first, not always and I only say more secure cause of all that extra junk they added since its release. I'm pretty sure everybody agrees o3ds<N3ds when it comes to how hard it was to hack the damn thing XD

2) that's 5 games you don't get XD. But I digress, what I mean is games like xenoblade used too much memory to run decently on an o3ds. I can garuntee you though, if monster hunter or pokemon SuMo used just a smidget more CPU power, they would have been n3ds exclusives too. And it doesn't nessicerilly mean that there won't be more exclusives down the line

Last edited by Sketchy1,

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1) I did say usually come first, not always and I only say more secure cause of all that extra junk they added since its release. I'm pretty sure everybody agrees o3ds<N3ds when it comes to how hard it was to hack the damn thing XD

2) that's 5 games you don't get XD. But I digress, what I mean is games like xenoblade used too much memory to run decently on an o3ds. I can garuntee you though, if monster hunter or pokemon SuMo used just a smidget more CPU power, they would be n3ds exclusives too. And it doesn't nessicerilly mean that there won't be more down the line
Pokemon SuMo are terribly optimised. It even lags on N3DS, which I do have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: