• Likes 43

Vitaminer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, complete noob here, if i go to a store now and buy a new 3ds, is it gonna be hackable? Do I need to buy any external flashcart to hack it or is it hackable simply using sd card or methods that doesn't require 3rd party hardware. Thanks

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That 8.1 is all sorted. I'm trying to do this one now.
9f4285110a33c1cf1b4348845f92a915.jpg

However I keep getting this every time I enter one of the URLs

d26b3f6ecf0862f477effffb264080f5.jpg

Help

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
there was small PC app that can open .3DS files and show the name and what update does the file have inside if it,anyone remember it?
it's not 3DSExplorer.

Fil o_O

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I installed a couple of legit/clean cia games on a then 9.0 n3ds. So if I were to Systemtransfer this, would the legit/clean cia games be transfered with it? Meaning I wouldn't 'lose' them?

Shirogane86x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys, i need some quick help. i need to make a bit of space, i'm just a few MBs short of space and i don't know what to delete. Does someone have some kind of reference to all absolutely needed files, so i can delete something i don't need? i used this guide btw https://3ds.guide/

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I've completed the guide. I just gave it so that it's known what software i used, cause i wouldn't be able to name them xD.
backup the files 9 folder, the folders you need are ("luma","Nintendo 3DS" and "3ds") and the file you need on your root is ("arm9loaderhax.bin")

gerkyo38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Good day everybody, I tell you what happened to me last night in my 2DS,i already had everything arm9+luma3ds installed without problem,i was installing a cia game, when almost the end it marks an error that could not be installed and the console reboots, which was my surprise that when the 2ds starts,i had nothing on the menu home, i lost: fbi,3 games that had installed, homebrew launcher,luma cia,i inserted my sd card in the computer to check my sd and it still have all the files of the hack correctly and i can go straight to luma, hourglass9, I mean the hack is still active,i just lost the rest for some strange reason that I would like to know why? I need to install the programs again,may you think it´s because I am using a micro sd 32gb with an sd adapter or any idea of what happened,because I lost all mysteriously,if someone can help me please and sorry for my english.

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Good day everybody, I tell you what happened to me last night in my 2DS,i already had everything arm9+luma3ds installed without problem,i was installing a cia game, when almost the end it marks an error that could not be installed and the console reboots, which was my surprise that when the 2ds starts,i had nothing on the menu home, i lost: fbi,3 games that had installed, homebrew launcher,luma cia,i inserted my sd card in the computer to check my sd and it still have all the files of the hack correctly and i can go straight to luma, hourglass9, I mean the hack is still active,i just lost the rest for some strange reason that I would like to know why? I need to install the programs again,may you think it´s because I am using a micro sd 32gb with an sd adapter or any idea of what happened,because I lost all mysteriously,if someone can help me please and sorry for my english.
try launching a game with FBI

gerkyo38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thanks,but launching a game from fbi?,i thought fbi its only to install and delete cia is not like this?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

try launching a game with FBI

thanks,but launching a game from fbi?,i thought fbi its only to install and delete cia is not like this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.