pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Well I wont be able to system transfer because Im buying the new one after I sell the other
I would use jk's save manager to back up all your saves. That way you can just inject them after you get the new one. Then format the system from settings. It will remove the games and unlink your account

Garquaza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does someone know why emunand tool (all versions) aren't recognizing my sd card? i installed emunand9, homebrew menu and mini pasta
i've been trying all day

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does someone know why emunand tool (all versions) aren't recognizing my sd card? i installed emunand9, homebrew menu and mini pasta
i've been trying all day
What do you mean? Does it just not see your sd card on your computer? Have you tried another tool like Multi EmuNAND Creator?

TopKekJek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just installed A9LH, following Plailect's guide. It says "open Decrypt9 from arm9loaderhax by holding Start on boot", but when I hold start it just goes to sysNAND. When I hold L to launch Menuhax, it gives me an error that aurei/firmware90.bin does not exist.
Why doesn't Start work? What is firmware90? Help!

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just installed A9LH, following Plailect's guide. It says "open Decrypt9 from arm9loaderhax by holding Start on boot", but when I hold start it just goes to sysNAND. When I hold L to launch Menuhax, it gives me an error that aurei/firmware90.bin does not exist.
Why doesn't Start work? What is firmware90? Help!
Menuhax should be removed (just change to the default white theme in sysnand) as it'll conflict. Do you have D9 in the payloads folder within the aurei folder? If you do, do you have it renamed to default.bin? And to get firmware90.bin, go to this site and scroll down to where it says "the firms you need are here" and click on "here" and download. After that, extract the files and find then one that says firmware90.bin (should be in the a9lh folder iirc) and put it right into the aurei folder which should be in the root of your sd card.

YoNix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I just modified my 3ds XL's birth date (firmware 4.4) and from there it stopped recognizing my gateway mode (does not boot gateway mode when clicking nds profile).
I've tried to look for solutions and most of them result in "you have to reinstall your gateway setup".
My issue is that I don't have my blue card with me for the time being and I'm wondering if there's a way to fix this without needing a blue card?

Trying to setup my 2ds in the meantime - I made a backup of my sysNAND and went gw mode fine, but have no emunand. I know I need to select "format emunand" from the website menu, but will it delete my gamesaves/games themselves or will it only delete eshop related stuff like game patches?

TopKekJek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Menuhax should be removed (just change to the default white theme in sysnand) as it'll conflict. Do you have D9 in the payloads folder within the aurei folder? If you do, do you have it renamed to default.bin? And to get firmware90.bin, go to this site and scroll down to where it says "the firms you need are here" and click on "here" and download. After that, extract the files and find then one that says firmware90.bin (should be in the a9lh folder iirc) and put it right into the aurei folder which should be in the root of your sd card.
All my payloads are correct, (I re-installed them all to make sure) and I still get nothing when I hold Start. When I hold Select, I get to the AuReiNand config menu, but nothing on Start.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT