• Start date
  • Views 4,527,449
  • Replies 53,797
  • Likes 43

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so I've successfully got my 4.5 system to 9.2 and themhax running, but now I've got two issues:
1) When I try to make a nand backup using rxtools nightly (rxTools_10-02-15_19-07), it just freezes when it gets to the end, I have a GW backup so it's not a huge issue but I'm curious as to whether it's just me and if there's a way to tell if it's a successful backup (i.e. it's freezing at 100%)?

2) I'm looking at unlinking my nands, but I'm concerned because I have a bunch of ambassador games and I don't want to lose them since I've read I need them on sysnand to play them, is there any way to restore them without store access?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I've successfully got my 4.5 system to 9.2 and themhax running, but now I've got two issues:
1) When I try to make a nand backup using rxtools nightly (rxTools_10-02-15_19-07), it just freezes when it gets to the end, I have a GW backup so it's not a huge issue but I'm curious as to whether it's just me and if there's a way to tell if it's a successful backup (i.e. it's freezing at 100%)?

2) I'm looking at unlinking my nands, but I'm concerned because I have a bunch of ambassador games and I don't want to lose them since I've read I need them on sysnand to play them, is there any way to restore them without store access?
1. nightlies are sometimes incomplete but you can use gateway launcher to make another one if you like (as you seem to already know)

2. i would still unlink nands as for ambassador games they will remain on emunand true you may be able to do as you say and dump them first then install them to your "newly" unlinked nands. or seeing as how cfw if for piracy anyway you can skip the complex steps of dumping and repacking and just download the ambassador games and then just install them to sysnand just google "3ds ambassador .cia" without quotes

Last edited by wormdood,

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a question...
I recently obtained an O3ds in 9.2, I installed RxTools on it, also I have a N3ds on 10.0, the two are from the same region (E)
My question is
Can I transfer Cias installed on the emunand of the RxTools to my N3ds with the system transfer tool and play them on my sysnand one or I should get a brick or something like this?

Of course you can't... It would be
WAAAAAAAY too easy don't you think? :sleep:

PD: You must be the person number 75425799 that asks such an obvious thing.

Reactions: Dororo00

AceEvo55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, another quick question! I did a search for an answer already but I found conflicting sources and they often didn't have dates, which makes me hesitant to believe them and I don't want to follow outdated information!

As far as EmuNAND goes with the Gateway, what is the latest version of EmuNAND that the Gateway supports?

Thanks!

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, another quick question! I did a search for an answer already but I found conflicting sources and they often didn't have dates, which makes me hesitant to believe them and I don't want to follow outdated information!

As far as EmuNAND goes with the Gateway, what is the latest version of EmuNAND that the Gateway supports?

Thanks!
For the O3DS it can go up to the latest. For the N3DS 9.5.0-23 is the highest emuNAND can go.

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
A few problems with new hax. i have old 3ds, 9.3 with browserhax tab open, and menuhax installed with browserhax. i have the game oot3d, if i need it, but i haven't looked into oothax
* edit2: when i used l+r+dpad_down shortcut on HANSefied Nintendo Anime Channel (just for screenshot), bottom screen goes yellow, and top screen doesn't change
* what is fastest way to get to hbmenu from different places?
* eshop loading forever through hbmenu hans shortcut edit: maybe need new xml? maybe should try through hans directly...

Last edited by Hiccup,

toccy

Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.r4isdhcuk.com/Has anyone had any problems when buying from the store in the link? (I'm in the UK,so getting it delivers here,it says they ship from Irland and should take 2-3 days to get here.) I ordered a R4iSdHC 3DS last Tuesday morning and was given a shipping email with a tracking number(27/10/15),but the tracking number doesn't work and I have sent the flashcart site a few emails with no response from them.

Yes I used them, Took 3 weeks from china despite what it says about ireland, I also got no replies from emails, but tracking did work on/off from the link.
note: this wont play .3ds roms .ds roms only

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
You can be a bit more specific than "a 3ds without miiverse" by looking at the version info at the top right of screen in system settings app.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does a 2ds WITHOUT miiverse work with CFW?
i have done some digging and yes it will be good for cfw unless the original owner screwed it up somehow my advice buy a new 2ds for $100usd and it will be in a good fw for cfw (not confirmed with yoki bundle)

Then it very probably has a System Version that is before 7.0.0-13.
you are correct sir

Okay, would I be able to play Pokemon Shuffle on it?
with cfw yes

Well, I've been told about Emunard Am I able to use that to play it?
its Emunand not nard and yes you are correct

Reactions: Hiccup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P