• Views 4,520,461
  • Replies 53,797
  • Likes 43

warleyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, looking for some assistance with the R4i Gold Deluxe 3ds.
Carried out and installed beginning of last year, all games work great with the exception of super smash bros.
My sons sysnand for his 3ds is 4.5.0-10E and reading over the last couple of days, it seems that there is some form of spoof software which enables the 3ds to play newer games.
I have installed a few different versions of the launcher dat but currently running with 4.02b.
If someone could point myself in the right direction, would be much appreciated.
Oh, and to top it off, I cannot find the blue card as it has gone missing.
Please help.
Many Thanks
Wayne
Please Help

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I didnt update my emunand, its 7.2 still from my sysnand. I saw that most games require up to like 4,7x versions so I thought I would be fine. The source seems good, since a lot of the other cias installed and played fine, but I guess I could retry another source to confirm.

You have nothing to lose. Just update emunand. Since you have a O3DS, rxTools supports the latest firmware in emunand anyway. Just be sure that you're in emunand when doing it.

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
rxtools 2.6 supports 10.1 the newest firmware on 03ds? I can just go into data settings and upgrade thru there?

Yes. You just need to make sure you're in emunand mode in order to not update sysnand by mistake. But 10.1 emunand is supported on O3DS with rxTools.

Reactions: maczilla

alphabloodthirst

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well i have sky3ds and whenever i delete one game from it in diskwriter it deletes them all and i have to reformat the sd card and write all the games again and it is really frustrating because it always deletes the save data too. any fixes?

isaTiger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to confirm; does rxTools work for N3DS?
The tutorial mentions O3DS and 2DS specifically.
I would save the files and games on the external sd card? What is a suggested size; I have a 4gb sdhc lying around but do I need something larger like 32 or 64?

nightbreed813

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GF has a o3ds on 8.x was wondering if there was a way to update it to a themehax compatible firmware. She already has rxtools but was looking for a way to load it without internet and mset as she does play some ds games.

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just want to confirm; does rxTools work for N3DS?
The tutorial mentions O3DS and 2DS specifically.
I would save the files and games on the external sd card? What is a suggested size; I have a 4gb sdhc lying around but do I need something larger like 32 or 64?

Yes, the nightly versions do. That tutorial isn't made to help with the N3DS that's why. There are others. Search in the Tutorials section.

GF has a o3ds on 8.x was wondering if there was a way to update it to a themehax compatible firmware. She already has rxtools but was looking for a way to load it without internet and mset as she does play some ds games.

rxTools devmode + sysupdater. And you would need the 9.0 or 9.2 firmware files in CIA format. You should ask someone with experience how to do it exactly.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please Help
Just install rxTools + emunand an update to to 10.1 (EMUNAND), that will be the easiest way to get all the games that require a higer firmware.

Couldn't find the update files, but decided to check that iso site and found them. Thanks for the confirmation on how to do it.

I did it myself, was as easy as putting the files in a folder named "updates" in the root of the SD card, running rxTools in Dev mode (not rxMode), opening sysupdater and follow a couple of prompts, the rest was done by the system.

Tahaha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a N3DS on it's way. If I install one CFW, say Reinand, how easy is it to switch to another at some point, say RXTools? Is it just a simple uninstall and install?

meemai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does the sky3DS blue, work with the 10.??? firmware on 3ds? I got a 3ds but havn't really looked into flashcards and now I see they exist for the 3ds.

Is there something better than sky3DS comming out, should I wait please let me know.

Thankies.

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Does the sky3DS blue, work with the 10.??? firmware on 3ds? I got a 3ds but havn't really looked into flashcards and now I see they exist for the 3ds.

Is there something better than sky3DS comming out, should I wait please let me know.

Thankies.

Nothing new is coming for your case. Sky3DS is your only possible flashcart with that firmware.

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks,

Assuming it's a good cart?

And thanks!

well... you're able to play any game with the exception of one or two new ones that come with a new protection. And it's your only choice.
For your situation it's a good flashcart. But it's not the best one generally.
Keep in mind as well that you can't safely play online with it since you might get banned. The template Sky3DS uses to run games includes an header (piece of code necessary to play online) but since anyone can use it, Nintendo also knows and can ban you if it detects you online with it. In order to play online safely with Sky3DS, you would need a private header which you can get by extracting it from an original game cartridge. And in your situation, the only way to do it is with a device called powersaves. There's a guide here in the forum on how to do that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme