• Start date
  • Views 4,503,715
  • Replies 53,793
  • Likes 43

opmas

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, 9.0 to 9.2 are basically almost identical.

While you don't want A9LH, it is still recommend to use the A9LH guide for a menuhax+redNAND//emuNAND setup.
Link: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

Just do Part 1 to setup Menuhax, skip Part 2 as it doesn't apply to you, and do Part 3, and for Part 4, stop at Section I, Step 25-26. This is so you have FBI injected into redNAND//emuNAND, and have made NAND backups.
Thanks for the info. I just want to confirm if I do the region change will the menu language on JAP 3ds change in english?

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok guys I have some questions about sd cards

I'm getting a 64GB sd card in the mail tomorrow and I need some help switching from my 32gb to the new 64gb I know I can backup my emunand and re inject with that emunand tool but how do I backup and re inject my sysnand because I have some GBA titles in there

I'm on 9.2 sysnand
11.0 emunand using RXTOOLS and gateway old 3ds

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
ok guys I have some questions about sd cards

I'm getting a 64GB sd card in the mail tomorrow and I need some help switching from my 32gb to the new 64gb I know I can backup my emunand and re inject with that emunand tool but how do I backup and re inject my sysnand because I have some GBA titles in there

I'm on 9.2 sysnand
11.0 emunand using RXTOOLS and gateway old 3ds
You won't have to touch your sysnand

charlziew

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have old 3ds cfw emu10.5 sys9.2 rxtools which can boot automaticly from the pwer button..Im not the one who hack this 3ds so im a noob...Accidentally i change my theme and i cant boot to emunand automaticly again from the power button or anything....i search internet and think my menuhax gone...i try to go to browserhax but it get me to emunand not the homebrew launcher so icant install the menuhax i guess..but after that i found in my emunand get homebrew launcher as .cia.. I try to launch it but it keep freeze with a black message on the top and the blue screen on the bottom.. SO now whatshould i do?? ihave search but found nothing..Please help me.. Sorry for my noob qquestion..Thanks before

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have old 3ds cfw emu10.5 sys9.2 rxtools which can boot automaticly from the pwer button..Im not the one who hack this 3ds so im a noob...Accidentally i change my theme and i cant boot to emunand automaticly again from the power button or anything....i search internet and think my menuhax gone...i try to go to browserhax but it get me to emunand not the homebrew launcher so icant install the menuhax i guess..but after that i found in my emunand get homebrew launcher as .cia.. I try to launch it but it keep freeze with a black message on the top and the blue screen on the bottom.. SO now whatshould i do?? ihave search but found nothing..Please help me.. Sorry for my noob qquestion..Thanks before
do you get a menu when you use browserhax?

Asterik1904

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is there anyway to cheat with CFW? I'm thinking of buying a gateway cart for that reason but I'd rather not because of their shady practices before. I don't hate them or anything tho

Venat

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Using homebrew launcher from ctr boot manager means it's in sysnand, right?

Edit, will it hurt my menuhax if I replace menuhax manager with a newer one?

Last edited by Venat,

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to update my current FBI which is the health and safety appto, the latest build?
Currently using a9lh luma
Just reinject the new build to H&S using the same method as you did before when you first injected it. Although, I highly recommend you just install the newest version of FBI to your home menu. It's a waste of time installing it over and over again to H&S whenever a new update comes out.

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR isn't being developed anymore. After lurking around some more I guess there really isn't much besides editing saves.
If you can personally justify owning a Gateway3DS for their cheat function, then go ahead and use that. You can even use liomajor's workaround to get it nicely setup on A9LH if you use that.
Link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-status-of-gateway-and-a9lh.427889/page-16#post-6386005

I personally bought mine used because I couldn't justify supporting Gateway directly.

How to update my current FBI which is the health and safety appto, the latest build?
Currently using a9lh luma

Just install the latest FBI.cia and keep the injected one as backup. However, if you must update the injected H&S app one, just use Decrypt9 to dump H&S and use the Universal-Inject-Generator on that with the latest FBI.cia. Still, I think it's best you use keep it as a backup rather than update it.

Asterik1904

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's funny that you say that because I was on google looking for a used gateway to save on cash. Couldnt find anything tho. 70 dollars seems a little expensive for just a cheat device. I only installed a9hl cause I thought there would be cheats and game customization smh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0