Hacking 3DS mode is very toughDo

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah "will anyone do it" is not really the queston , the quetson is will anyone release their hack to the public if they do it , i mean hasnt legacy already claimed to have done it , i guess the queston is will anyone who isnt a brainwashed corporate sycophant do it and release it to the public , ir will this scene turn into a pathetic scene like the ps3 scene too ,where people are just concerned about "piracy" to share information

nikkuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
totalnoob617 said:
yeah "will anyone do it" is not really the queston , the quetson is will anyone release their hack to the public if they do it , i mean hasnt legacy already claimed to have done it , i guess the queston is will anyone who isnt a brainwashed corporate sycophant do it and release it to the public , ir will this scene turn into a pathetic scene like the ps3 scene too ,where people are just concerned about "piracy" to share information

Oh, it will get released I'm sure. Even if whoever initially succeeds in hacking it has no plans to release it, it will eventually make it to someone who will put it up on the net. I personally would like a way to play import 3DS games. While I won't pretend that the main reason most people want hacks is to pirate games, there are other reasons to be interested in it.

SS4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well with the hardware in the 3DS like the 3D screen it would be really interesting to see what can be done on this handheld, especially homebrew. And in the process wel get flashcart at one point lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zTei5RMhQ8