1. totalnoob617

totalnoob617 Banned
    Banned

United States
    yeah "will anyone do it" is not really the queston , the quetson is will anyone release their hack to the public if they do it , i mean hasnt legacy already claimed to have done it , i guess the queston is will anyone who isnt a brainwashed corporate sycophant do it and release it to the public , ir will this scene turn into a pathetic scene like the ps3 scene too ,where people are just concerned about "piracy" to share information

2. nikkuchan

nikkuchan GBAtemp Regular

Oh, it will get released I'm sure. Even if whoever initially succeeds in hacking it has no plans to release it, it will eventually make it to someone who will put it up on the net. I personally would like a way to play import 3DS games. While I won't pretend that the main reason most people want hacks is to pirate games, there are other reasons to be interested in it.

3. SS4

SS4 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Well with the hardware in the 3DS like the 3D screen it would be really interesting to see what can be done on this handheld, especially homebrew. And in the process wel get flashcart at one point lol

Draft saved Draft deleted