Exactley what the title says. Was anyone else upset by the results of the camera option on the Mii maker?
Any Pictures?Makoto0729 said:Mine made the weirdest-looking, ugliest Mii ever for me. It took so much correcting... I admit I'm not the prettiest thing out there, but I'm nowhere near what the Mii Maker said I was.


Try not being super stoned next timebigpaws said:my pic made me look like a huge headed asian with tiny eyes and mouth.
very far from my actual appearence
so i made the mii similar to my wii one


DeMoN said:It thought I was a girl, even though I have short hair and no female-like characteristics.
xdixonx said:I thought mine turned out pretty well.
![]()


My bad, this was for Face Raiders. But yeah, my Mii Maker pic was really unflattering so I had to create one from scratch.Stephapanda said:DeMoN said:It thought I was a girl, even though I have short hair and no female-like characteristics.
It does ask you to select male or female before taking the picture... are you sure you didn't accidentally select female?
Mine looked nothing like me...
![]()

Sorry, but this doesn´t look one bit like Charlie Sheen.chris888222 said:xdixonx said:I thought mine turned out pretty well.
![]()
Yup, it does resemble, although I have to say that the hair doesn't.![]()
It's a good creation, though.![]()
Charlie Sheen has a pretty nondescript face. The eyebrows may be a bit wrong, and the hair(which is user-chosen anyway), but otherwise, it's spot on.[Truth said:]
Sorry, but this doesn´t look one bit like Charlie Sheen.chris888222 said:xdixonx said:I thought mine turned out pretty well.
![]()
Yup, it does resemble, although I have to say that the hair doesn't.![]()
It's a good creation, though.![]()
All the typical Sheen characteristics (eyebrows!!) are completely wrong.
I also think that the Mii Maker SUCKS, at least for western looking males.
I have very male looking facial features and big eyes and the f*cking mii maker always wants me to look like an asian with round face, tiny eyes and tiny mouth.
The same happens for all the other males i tried, always small eyes, small mouth, big round face.
For girls it curiously works better.
Perhaps the program wasn´t tested properly with western looking faces, since it was made by Nintendo in japan.

