Homebrew [3DS] mGBA Alpha 1v Released

mGBA/CitrAGB/Reroarch gPSP, What do you like.

• Total voters

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like that it doesn't need a BIOS. The speed is good but it needs more work. Games like Yoshi's Island and and Super Mario Bros. 3 don't start. It a really nice start though.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I like that it doesn't need a BIOS. The speed is good but it needs more work. Games like Yoshi's Island and and Super Mario Bros. 3 don't start. It a really nice start though.
Try downloading different roms from another website. Some users been having those problems and it's always the rom, not the emulator. I have those two games and the start fine and mario bros. 3 runs at full speed. :gba:

doctorgoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the BIOS change anything? I seem to remember some emulator gaining a speed boost from the original thing (or losing speed from it, I don't remember!)

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try downloading different roms from another website. Some users been having those problems and it's always the rom, not the emulator. I have those two games and the start fine and mario bros. 3 runs at full speed. :gba:
Yes, I just got SM3 to start but Yoshi's Island always throws up a corrupted save error.

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried Mother 3 as a mGBA .CIA on my o3DS XL 9.2, it ran. sound was choppy and framerate was prob somewhere around 12 if I had to make an educated guess. Got as far as naming lucas and gave up for now. Looking forward to improvements! :D

damin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an amazing emulator, it's run everything I've tried on my n3DS at max FPS. All I could ask for is a better scaling filter (I don't mind sound issues so much) but I'm sure sound comes first, and improvements to FPS for people on o3DS.

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an amazing emulator, it's run everything I've tried on my n3DS at max FPS. All I could ask for is a better scaling filter (I don't mind sound issues so much) but I'm sure sound comes first, and improvements to FPS for people on o3DS.
I've already asked about the scaling. It can't be fixed without switching away from sf2dlib.

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I asked endrift and he said this. So it seems it will take some time.

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Great to know, thanks. I apologize for asking an already answered question.
Nah, it's a pretty obscure forum unless you go out of your way to report a bug/suggest an improvement (which I did because I was and am so surprised at how good it is with this little progress, so I want it to get even better by doing what little I can... which BTW was already noticed by endrift both times so w/e).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!