Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
3DS Menu Impressions
3DS NEWS!
06_news_image_3DS.png

The 3DS will feature the ability to zoom in/out from the main menu allowing for 64 icons to be displayed on the screen at once. The software will feature a multitasking function which will allow users to pause game play and bring up a main menu. From the main menu users can view gaming hints (IE: guides), access the Browser, and more. Miis, a 3D movie viewer, and mini-games will also be included. For the complete story on the 3DS O/S software check the source link below.

icon11.gif
 Source

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
we just don't get real time save, slowmotion and cheats, but who need it? Nintendo knows exactly what DS owners want.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Cuelhu said:
Juanmatron said:
Cuelhu said:
we just don't get real time save, slowmotion and cheats, but who need it? Nintendo knows exactly what DS owners want.

snip
at last the flashcart owners. Many of 3DS features mimics the best flashcarts...

I'm not talking about flashcards. I'm talking about customers.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
That was a good read altho i already knew pretty much everything they covered and its just convinced me that this will rock.

The game notes feature is a great idea and ill prolly play face raiders when im showing off my 3ds to my friends. What i really wanna know more about is those AR cards and how they work and if its possible to like point the 3ds cam at a picture of the card or a printed image of the card and it still works. i really have no idea HOW they work lol

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Terenigma said:
That was a good read altho i already knew pretty much everything they covered and its just convinced me that this will rock.

The game notes feature is a great idea and ill prolly play face raiders when im showing off my 3ds to my friends. What i really wanna know more about is those AR cards and how they work and if its possible to like point the 3ds cam at a picture of the card or a printed image of the card and it still works. i really have no idea HOW they work lol
The technology has actually been around for a while.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKw_Mp5YkaE

That video is from March 2007.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is what I've always dreamed of. Miis on the DS (even though this is the 3DS) and multitasking; use a walkthrough while the game is at pause*.

* Correct?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Multitasking is definitely a step up, super handy for games like Fire Emblem to check where some hidden items are. Good they are thinking about the menu too, ability to zoom in and out will definitely come in handy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up