Homebrew 3DS linker yeah but no

Shaffy

Buffed Paddler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I found my 3DS linker : (WiFi) R4i {RTS} 3DS and when i open it they a SD card with a error write in it and the micro sd card work (im a two finger off to NtrBoot)
EDIT : I will try it in my 2DS ; dont work

Last edited by Shaffy,

Shaffy

Buffed Paddler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok
down_3ds.gif

Xathya

residence aparents trols of temps
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
I found my 3DS linker : (WiFi) R4i {RTS} 3DS and when i open it they a SD card with a error write in it and the micro sd card work (im a two finger off to NtrBoot)
EDIT : I will try it in my 2DS ; dont work
is the nitendo blacklist of the flashcarts banishments... you have to cfw to enabl the boots of the cart if dont works and sure the sd exist in teh slot you wil surelies get tje flashcards

Reactions: Shaffy

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the nitendo blacklist of the flashcarts banishments... you have to cfw to enabl the boots of the cart if dont works and sure the sd exist in teh slot you wil surelies get tje flashcards
its not blacklisted its an (r4i gold rts) they just often refer to flashcards as "linkers" or "link cards" where the op is from
and he never said the error (blackscreen/ error message/ 3ds shows no game inserted/ ect) just that it wont work

Last edited by wormdood,
Reactions: Shaffy

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just i want to install CFW but my flash card wrote a sd card with write in it ERROR
i am sorry but i feel the language barrier . . . if only i could see the problem . . . what do you mean by "my flash card wrote a sd card with write in it ERROR" ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: