Hacking 3DS Hacking Tools released (No Hardware Required)

Status
Not open for further replies.

edg0023

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I discovered this YouTube video. Many people are stating that it works. However, the password to unzip the files is not available anymore at their website. So I created this post to see if anyone knows the password. If you want to see the YouTube video, a link is posted at the end of my post.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

How many fucking times do I have to say this? It's NOT REAL. The video is just mirrored gameplay of SS43D. It's most likely a VIRUS.

Apparently from the comments, it just gives you a password-protected RAR. Yeah, if that's not fake, I'll eat 20 hats.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

How many fucking times do I have to say this? It's NOT REAL. The video is just mirrored gameplay of SS43D. It's most likely a VIRUS.

Apparently from the comments, it just gives you a password-protected RAR. Yeah, if that's not fake, I'll eat 20 hats.
Make it 50, I have quite the surplus of hats and need something to get rid of them for me.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Slyakin said:
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Make it 50, I have quite the surplus of hats and need something to get rid of them for me.
I'd gladly take all the hats you have.

And every single little hat known to the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water