Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
I am approximately 99.9999% certain that that is not actually neimod's twitter account. I remember neimod expressing surprise at it's existence on IRC a while back.
aah why would people pretend to be Neimod? :( Neimod himself should (if he has) put a link of his accounts on facebook, twitter etc.. on his website, so people are not confused..

do not try to download it its some fake with a survey scam
I kinda..hate surveys, you know..... :glare:

Filipe C Bello dos Santos

Real pirates don't buy fake copies.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
So where's the hack already? This shit's taking too fucking long, and I bet people aren't even working on hacking the 3DS actively... :/

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
So where's the hack already? This shit's taking too fucking long, and I bet people aren't even working on hacking the 3DS actively... :/
3dbrew.org

Hack isn't released yet because the 3DS isn't fully documented, if it were released there'd be no effective way for anyone to write any homebrew for it yet, and Nintendo would be able to patch it.

Reactions: Rydian

reaper527

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3dbrew.org

Hack isn't released yet because the 3DS isn't fully documented, if it were released there'd be no effective way for anyone to write any homebrew for it yet, and Nintendo would be able to patch it.

you know it's already patched, right?

Poketard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how come wiiU is already hacked and all, but that tiny 3DS is like alcatraz..a fortress
They are both in similar situations. Wii U is hacked in both Wii mode, and Wii U mode, but the Wii U mode hack isn't available to the public. The 3DS is hacked in both 3DS mode and DS mode, but the 3DS mode hack isn't available to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hiiiiii