Hacking 3DS Hack: "We hacked it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sightlight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder if the will make a petit computer like program for the 3DS or they will release or the will not or something. anyone?

Thorhian

My CPU's prefer Water
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea but I mean, half the post aren't even on the 3ds anymore. Like this one I'm making.
And thats why we should shove all of the useless posts into here and the hacking "theories" thread, lol.

i wonder if the will make a petit computer like program for the 3DS or they will release or the will not or something. anyone?
Who, A third party/Nintendo, or neimod/yellows8? Another app like petit would be completely inferior compared to compiling code yourself with another language besides basic if you have the dedication. However, we need libs for that.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
And thats why we should shove all of the useless posts into here and the hacking "theories" thread, lol.

Who, A third party/Nintendo, or neimod/yellows8? Another app like petit would be completely inferior compared to compiling code yourself with another language besides basic if you have the dedication. However, we need libs for that.
yeah it's pretty much Petit 3DS by another person, BASIC and all.

RandomDSdevel

Aspiring Pokémon Master
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
disqus.com
XP
Country
United States
you do know that you can turn the 3d effects off, and the games are still good, right? unlike the wii where games used the wiimote gimmick just to use it and based games around it, the 3d on the 3ds is more of an added effect than a core game feature that is necessary to play.

kh:3d is fun regardless of if you are playing it in 3d or not.

That's…what I meant.

Filipe C Bello dos Santos

Real pirates don't buy fake copies.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you do know that you can turn the 3d effects off, and the games are still good, right? unlike the wii where games used the wiimote gimmick just to use it and based games around it, the 3d on the 3ds is more of an added effect than a core game feature that is necessary to play.

kh:3d is fun regardless of if you are playing it in 3d or not.

Don't know about you guys, but for me there are companies that always make better games on nintendo consoles than any other, like Castlevania for example, the other games are good, and lord of the shadows is a great game, but the nintendo ones are way better.
With ou without 3d effects, i still think that games on nintendo 3ds is and will be more fun than ps vita, as i found DS games way more fun than psp games, i use my psp for almost only emulators.

Thorhian

My CPU's prefer Water
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crown3DS is dead, if you bothered to look (or at least were pretty sure).

3DBrew is updated everyday with new bits of info on the system software. Currently Yellows8 has done quite a bit of research having to do with DSi exports since he has the movalbe.sed for the hacked 3ds. So, basically, research is lumbering on, and nothing "useful" for normal people is happening currently. I would hope you did a little more research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Welcome back