Status
Not open for further replies.

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not trying to revive anything, just a reminder for the future.

Part of the big shouting matches (eg flashcart brick) here on gbatemp seems to be a misunderstanding of what the words "can", "does", "can not" and "does not" really mean.

Many include a "it can" (as in it has the ability to do so should it choose to) side and a "does not" (as in it lacks ability or intend (or both)) side shouting at each other without everyone realising that these statements do not contradict each other.

"having the ability but no intend" fulfills both statements just fine.

Reactions: nukeboy95

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PC170195_zpsfae4bc9a.jpg

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We need more info.

What's that site where yellows8 chatlog comes from? Might be better if a temper can get hold of him and get more direct answers. Although he might not be willing to share anything other than the people in the 3DS scene.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Not to be a downer for the homebrew community, but hopefully this will kick Nintendo up the ass and give people a reason not to run the exploit.
Why? Homebrew on this system has immense possibilities - there isn't a thing Nintendo could do to deter potential exploit users.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Especially when I have two 3DS's. Even if they were to block my online functionality, I have another 3DS for accessing that.
To my knowledge, 3DS's as systems can't get banned - there's no such feature in the online component. I may be wrong though, and possible bans could be account-based.

Seratonin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, would we need to hard mod the 3ds if this hack works? Wouldn't we just need a flashcart or something?

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
But if it is save game exploit then you will need exploitable game AND something like R4 save dongle to get the save into your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://i.ibb.co/ryyCd9J/20240526-163308.jpg I got a new friend guys