Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
well we know what the waiting peeps wants rightttt ? well aside from Hbrew
we want to be able to run romz. :gba:
Yes, I want to be able to run ROMs. Not 3DS ROMs, those I can live without, but SNES, N64 ROMs and maybe some PSX and GC ISOs too...
As for 3DS ROMs, I can just buy the games I want like any other day-worker.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, I want to be able to run ROMs. Not 3DS ROMs, those I can live without, but SNES, N64 ROMs and maybe some PSX and GC ISOs too...
As for 3DS ROMs, I can just buy the games I want like any other day-worker.
Lestatbytes lives in the Phillipines apparently, so maybe buying games is not a convenient option for him.
Maybe he's too young or buying 3DS games in that part of the world is really really expensive.

So I'd understand WHY he would want 3DS roms but I still don't really approve. But not everyone has that sort of luxury to avoid these things you know?

alirezay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lestatbytes lives in the Phillipines apparently, so maybe buying games is not a convenient option for him.
Maybe he's too young or buying 3DS games in that part of the world is really really expensive.

So I'd understand WHY he would want 3DS roms but I still don't really approve. But not everyone has that sort of luxury to avoid these things you know?
In my country every 3ds game is about 120 $ ......
At first it was about 60$ but after one mounth it sarted to go up...

LeomelsonBato

Trophies
XP
Country

You got that right 3DS Games here are too Expensive... i just got my 3DS today and i want to buy an R4i first before buying an Original 3DS Games...

P-CHYLD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then the exploit is pointless. Not everyone wants to run homebrew on their system. These programmers who call themselves hackers are not hackers. They are reverse engineering. A true hacker does not find exploits and add restrictions, but breaks them. Thats the whole point of hacking. The exploit finders sounds like KaKaRoTo with this bullshit. I'm only going to allow homebrew through the patch. Get the fuck out of here. I would like to run my games that I own, but you are telling me I can only run homebrew. Keep your hack.

arrom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No clue, maybe they could work out something that lets you run 3DS roms.

But the guys with the exploit are making a deliberate effort so that it can only be used to run homebrew, and not enable piracy.
Don't get your hopes up, you probably will still have to buy your games.

I would be happy with a magic button combination that lets me play imported 3ds games :lol::lol::lol:

:hateit:

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Then the exploit is pointless. Not everyone wants to run homebrew on their system. These programmers who call themselves hackers are not hackers. They are reverse engineering. A true hacker does not find exploits and add restrictions, but breaks them. Thats the whole point of hacking. The exploit finders sounds like KaKaRoTo with this bullshit. I'm only going to allow homebrew through the patch. Get the fuck out of here. I would like to run my games that I own, but you are telling me I can only run homebrew. Keep your hack.
I'm sure the Neimod, yellow8, Xcution et all have done a lot more than just reverse-engineer some stuff.
You sound like you're just mouthing off because they don't want to let you pirate some games.

P-CHYLD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what's this about running games that you own?
Can't you just...run them? Or do you just want something like a backup manager or a region free hack.
Like I said, most of you guys use the word hack too loosely these days. Its about having total freedom and control, not restrictions. If you know what hacking really is, then you will understand what I'm talking about. Trust me, I have done my share of hacking back in the day. You don't hack to make restrictions, you hack to break restrictions. This is why many of you so called hackers are not considered real hackers by real hackers.

allenguitang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want only a region free hack because i live in country use NTSC format games But my 3ds buy in australia that use PAL format of games

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Like I said, most of you guys use the word hack too loosely these days. Its about having total freedom and control, not restrictions. If you know what hacking really is, then you will understand what I'm talking about. Trust me, I have done my share of hacking back in the day. You don't hack to make restrictions, you hack to break restrictions. This is why many of you so called hackers are not considered real hackers by real hackers.

.... Hackers do it because THEY want to find out how the system works, no matter what other people want. If those guys can open the system up like that, it isn't your place or anyone else to tell them what they should and shouldn't do with that information and weather or not they can call themselves a hacker because of that. Sure hackers do it to break restrictions, but they break those restrictions for THEMSELVES, not for other people. Handing the open system to someone else who has done none of the work, e.g. pirates, is NOT what makes people hackers.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Wrong.

A true hacker is someone who is skilled/knowledgable in the operation of computer (or, more technically, in their field - you can be a hacker of a doctor, but that type of syntax is no longer used).
You're thinking of crackers - the term used for the people who break the code/security/restrictions. Theyre the ones who find the exploits.
Software engineers are the ones who use the exploits to make something usable from it.
Leachers are the people like you who take the end product and use it for all your home brew/piracy needs.

Of course, modern media has mixed them all up under the umbrella term "hackers". I won't begin to explain the etymology behind that - it's too ignorant and pathetic. Also all of the above terms are not exclusive of each other - it can be the same person who fits into all categories.

And for the leachers, who can be described in a wide variety of colourful ways, none of this matters until they have a working hack in their hands to let them pirate the 3DS back to the stone age. Since that's not happening, you get them fanning the flames of the hype market and getting their hopes up pointlessly and whining and complaining when Ninty patches the exploit or when the exploit takes a long time to break into the scene.

Did anybody notice when reading the past 50 pages why GBATemp is not held in the highest of regards?
It's because there are people like me around who try talking to trolls with logic. We all know how that ends...

P-CHYLD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put it like this, true hackers don't get caught in the act of hacking and they don't broadcast. I can see clearly that most of you don't know shit about what a real hacker is.

P-CHYLD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you do?
Anytime you try compare a hacker to a cracker the your clearly mistaken. A cracker will use a exploit for malicious intent, a hacker will do the opposite. Learn what a hacker is before you comment. Stop thinking google has all the answers. This is the reason why a lot of you are misled smdh.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Anytime you try compare a hacker to a cracker the your clearly mistaken. A cracker will use a exploit for malicious intent, a hacker will do the opposite. Learn what a hacker is before you comment. Stop thinking google has all the answers. This is the reason why a lot of you are misled smdh.
Oh please don't get me started on white-hat/black-hat. Would you call the cops of America killers because they wield guns?

Stop thinking you know everything. Stop assuming your opinion matters. My name is troll bait, and you are biting.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eheheh, we know nothing about hacking.
And this thread involves approximately zero (0) coding whatsoever. No code as been posted in this thread.

Code:
print("Hello World!")
That should remedy the latter problem.

I confused, what language is this supposed to be? Most languages I am familiar with require a character such as a semi-colon [;] after a function is called.

P-CHYLD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh please don't get me started on white-hat/black-hat. Would you call the cops of America killers because they wield guns?

Stop thinking you know everything. Stop assuming your opinion matters. My name is troll bait, and you are biting.

My point exactly, a broadcaster. smdh

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I confused, what language is this supposed to be? Most languages I am familiar with require a character such as a semi-colon [;] after a function is called.
In JavaScript it's optional, though bad practice to omit it. There's no `print` function in the specification, though :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMuP01GlQi4