RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Do you even have a 3DS? Anyone who has one can tell you that isn't true.
Ha, you caught me! I don't own a 3DS, my bad. Apparently the 3D light will always be lit when the software being used supports 3D, but seeing as this is just a homebrew, whether it be a real 3DS hack or just a simple DS homebrew it doesn't support 3D. Still the fact that the led is not lit is not proof of anything, just as the picture is not proof of an actual 3DS hack.

The Pharaoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one who thinks this was a bad idea by announcing it? I'll admit, I'm always paranoid about something with my tinfoil hats and whatnot. But ever since this has been put up, the news is spreading like wildfire. On top of that people are already sending tons of e-mails to Nintendo about this

I'd hate to see this project die to be quite honest

Reactions: eyecat14

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
This is cool and all, but...

I'm not getting excited until there's a message saying something like WELCOME TO THE 3DS HOMEBREW CHANNEL on my 3DS.
Until then, I'll just keep playing the wait and see game. At best, this is just a good start from a reputable source.
I know this likely would not happen, but I would much prefer a flash cart solution to a hack solution. So much less messy, and "unhacking" my 3DS would be as simple as removing the cart. Having hacked my Wii and tried to unhack it multiple times, it's such a freaking pain when you actually hack the system itself versus the "plug'n'play" like solution of a flash cart. That's probably just me, though.

Reactions: ferofax

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care who this yellows person is. If I don't see any users emulating the "method of hacking", it's not real.

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
I know this likely would not happen, but I would much prefer a flash cart solution to a hack solution. So much less messy, and "unhacking" my 3DS would be as simple as removing the cart. Having hacked my Wii and tried to unhack it multiple times, it's such a freaking pain when you actually hack the system itself versus the "plug'n'play" like solution of a flash cart. That's probably just me, though.
It's not just you, it makes sense. I didn't like messing with the IOS for the Wii, that's why I kept using a modchip even after the software solutions.

Shuny

Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
I don't care who this yellows person is. If I don't see any users emulating the "method of hacking", it's not real.
Just because it isn't released doesn't mean it's not real.

Furthermore, using this hack they may able to gather informations from the inside of the device such as keys. So they better keep it secret until they found everything they could using this exploit.

Reactions: eyecat14

eyecat14

GBATemp's Lovely Jizzing Mordecai™
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

LOLNO. Nonononononon NO!!!!! If it's gonna go down THAT route, sign me OUT!

Shuny

Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
I just panic, what if Nintendo blocks it? I'm getting anxious here, I'll rather have the files INSIDE the system, it's simpler for me than flashcards, all you need is patience.
Theorically, if the flashcard is perfectly emulating a real card, it shouldn't be blockable, except by blacklisting it, which is easily bypassable as seen with the DS flashcards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1