Not open for further replies.

FGoat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dammit, and to think I just sold all of my 3DS games to fund my psvita collection.
I will have to run to the shop when they let us know how to do it and what game it is.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course I'm glad its working out, I just keep seeing your pics and stuff all over the place. But I apologize *hugs*
All in all, my only question as of now is whether this is a new cart or an older cart. I'd like to know if the exploit came from a recently released game.

Reactions: eyecat14

unz

Chaotic Neutral
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This is cool and all, but...

I'm not getting excited until there's a message saying something like WELCOME TO THE 3DS HOMEBREW CHANNEL on my 3DS.
Until then, I'll just keep playing the wait and see game. At best, this is just a good start from a reputable source.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
It's still going on but if it gets hacked sooner than expected, i'm not sure what they'll do with the money.
It'll still go on for sure. There is still a lot to learn and remember, this supposed savegame exploit is userland only. Learning about the inner-workings of the cpu die will help greatly in achieving a full permanent CFW.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's still going on but if it gets hacked sooner than expected, i'm not sure what they'll do with the money.
Either way a decapping should be useful. It could open other ways or just help us understand the 3DS better. People who donated need to understand that the decapping may not even bring a "hack", but detailed information.

xdpirate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'd want this solely for backing up my games. I don't enjoy carrying shitloads of carts around, and would much rather like to back them up and play them at will from SD or a flashcart. Homebrew is fine, too, but I have a PSP that emulates everything I need, so not that important for me personally. I hope this turns into a usable hack.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I wass missing this kind of post, they are fun to read.

Also i belive it is about time for this system to be hacked, i also will "use it 4 backup only"...

Me too...

0qTgP.gif

eyecat14

GBATemp's Lovely Jizzing Mordecai™
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Either way a decapping should be useful. It could open other ways or just help us understand the 3DS better. People who donated need to understand that the decapping may not even bring a "hack", but detailed information.

Paying for Info?....huh....this is a first.....

robman62

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AHhhhhhhhhhhhh is this real, finally my 3ds can be awesome...still waiting on that iphone 5 jailbreak tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4